Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud

Go down 
+10
Natalie Negrotti
Jim Halpert
SpongeBOT
Big T
DW
Buffy Summers
Kway
Aaron Ramsey
Peter
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:28 am

Kway wrote:
DW i reached out to you today and told you how I felt about your move last night! It hurt but its a game I understand

Bobs. - keep me over pedro. You guys are not my targets and I have been nothing but good with you all

Nat- I'm sorry we have never talked but save me and evict pedro! I don't want to go home just yet

Where's mine?
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:29 am

Lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:29 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
Screenshots are fine idc, just nudes

arisa-
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:32 am

#PervArisa
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:33 am

Aaron Ramsey wrote:
Kway wrote:
DW i reached out to you today and told you how I felt about your move last night! It hurt but its a game I understand

Bobs. - keep me over pedro. You guys are not my targets and I have been nothing but good with you all

Nat- I'm sorry we have never talked but save me and evict pedro! I don't want to go home just yet

Where's mine?

👎
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:48 am

Kway wrote:
Aaron Ramsey wrote:
Kway wrote:

Where's mine?

👎

Perfect
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 2:20 am

Good luck to both nominees!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:18 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and they lose $50 if they happen to make finals.

Those people are: Everyone voted <3

Let's read the votes

By a vote of 7-4

Spoiler:
you are safe from eviction.

Spoiler:

Hope you had fun in your time with us, thank you for joining.

The rest of you, I will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge. It's gonna be a long one <3
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:19 pm

Bye Pedro

Congrats Kway
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Congratulations Kway.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Pedro, it’s been real. I know you understand why this happened I love you
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:30 pm

Thank you guys for keeping!!!! I had one foot out the door and I had to gather my thoughts take a deep breath and figure out my downfall in the game! I spoke to most of you one on one and explained the situation I was in and I'm glad you guys understood where I was coming from.
Pedro have fun on the other side boo 💜
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:32 pm

Rofl I knew this was going to happen. I know you guys think I’m dense but you have to give me a little more credit than that! At least I got eliminated without having to watch that awful movie suggestion and regretting spending time on that <3 Arisa I told you I don’t have Netflax ;___; But despite being evicted, I’m not about to go and trash people on my way out. That is just sooo ~ T A C K Y ~

Anyway it’s been a wonderful season! I have no complaints about anything that’s happened in the game. At the end of the day this is a game, regardless of how chaotic things get. At one point or another many of you drove me insane and I’m almost positive I’ve driven you all insane as well. I do apologize to certain individuals for any of the trolling that seemed less than fun. This goes out to Madison (<3 @ you still being mentioned <3 GETTHATCLOUT) or anyone still in the game, directly or indirectly. I swear I don’t mind being friends after this (*inserts clip of Aaryn saying her and Candice/Helen are friends*) so if I did offend in any way, my bad.

I have respect and appreciation for everyone here, regardless of our game relationship. I know exactly what mistakes I made in this game, but I absolutely own up to all 48294 of them. So many rookie mistakes, so many understandable ones. I understand that some of you are kinda o.0 about me and that’s fair, as I’ve been the biggest question mark. I have nothing but love for you too <3 I just had to spice things up. No hard feelings on my end! I mean if I were you all I woulda been like “TF get outta here! You’re too unpredictable / annoying / awful / fillintheblank” <3

Arisa, thanks for having me join this game. When I saw the casting call for this game, I knew I had to go check it out. I was really impressed with how season one was turning out and it reminded me of how phenomenal you are. Such a creative host, very hardworking and under appreciated. Like come on, I’m sure there’s over 100 rooms and you manage to stay on top of it (mostly xoxo we not gonna talk about the one you overlooked <3). I know the rest of your season is going to still uphold this same standard, so keep up the great work! Anyway I’m sure some of you stopped reading my novel halfway through so I’ll do everyone a favor and stahp!

Good luck to everyone still in the game, and may the best strategy win!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:33 pm

My bad for the room delays. I never closed DMs cuz Ive just been too behind on it. <3 Its been a pleasure
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:38 pm

aww Pedro you will be missed <3 congrats Kway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Kway VS Pedro Aboud - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next