Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW Empty
PostSubject: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:11 pm

Only the Host, SpongeBob SquarePants & DW have access to this room

Requested by: SpongeBob SquarePants
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:17 am

Hey Spongebob!!
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:19 am

Do you know how you're voting tonight? I personally think I'm voting kway out because I've nominated him before and he is probably coming after me
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:30 am

omg why was I going to write you Hey Spongebob instead of DW lol.
Hi! Not quiet sure, I haven't really spoken to either them so thats where I'm at. However, I'm leaning more towards Kway because he's a loose canon
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:36 am

LMAOOO Laughing yeah you're right though kway is a loose cannon and I don't think he can be trusted. Also natalie is barely even on here and I doubt she'll win a lot of competitions. If you're down to vote him out that's what I'll do too!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:56 am

Lmaoo forsure altho hes been less of one now but who knows down the line if he were to still be here. That's also true about Natalie and she misses most of them too haha.
Do we have the votes to vote out Kway?
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyTue May 19, 2020 1:00 am

Yes I definitely think we do! I'm going to cast my vote right now
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyTue May 19, 2020 1:32 am

Perfect, I’m going to cast my vote right now as well!
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:53 pm

Hey Sponge, how are you thinking of voting tonight?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:55 pm

Hey DW, I'm still unsure haha
I haven't heard anything yet as to where people may be voting at the moment. How are you thinking of voting tonight? Or have you heard anything yet
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:57 pm

I think I'm voting to keep big t just because I've talked to her more. I think a couple other people are voting that way so far too so we would probably have the votes if that's what we decide.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:22 am

Honestly I haven't spoken much with Big T all game since yesterday. That was the first time we talked so it's a little tricky because I've spoken with Syd more. How many more does Big T need to make her 5 votes?
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:29 am

Yeah I totally understand that. I can tell your for certain big t would never come after you though. Honestly, I think with your vote she would have 5. I'm pretty sure we have me, dany, natalie, and jim. I don't think syd can be trusted I'm pretty sure she's been throwing me under the bus. It would mean a lot if you can vote with me, I'm 100% with you in this game.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:11 am

Thanks for letting me know, and if Big T stays I'm for certain not going after her as well. Are you sure they're voting to keep her?
I'm sorry if that's the case with Syd, I know she hasn't thrown you under the bus to me at least and you have never been mentioned to me whenever we have spoken. I'm 100% with you as well! Just want to make sure the votes are forsure there and not going to waste if that makes sense
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:15 am

I completely understand you wanting to be sure we have the votes, but yes I am absolutely certain. I know we for sure have you, me, dany, natalie, and even without Jim we have 4. Villanelle would then break the tie and she said she wants Big T to stay. I genuinely think if Big T goes I will be evicted right behind her. I really need you right now Sponge and I would do anything I can to repay you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next