Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:51 am

Only the Host, Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants have access to this room

Requested by: Big T
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:06 am

Ok nice we got our room! Morning Spongebob!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:10 am

Morning Big T! How you dping today?
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:18 am

I’m doing good! I think the eviction should be going our way so in a good mood lol
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:28 am

thats good and yass as it should! lol
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:31 pm

Hey spongebob! I know we haven't talked much until recently but after we ended up on the right side of the close Natalie vote I felt like we had aligned interests and moving forward you can count on the fact that I am not at all going after you <3
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:38 pm

Hey Big T! We deff have aligned interest, last night was a close one. Thank you! Moving forward you can count on me as well if things go your way after tonight  Smile
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Thank you! I am just trying to figure out what votes I may or may not have rn. Do you think you know anyone else that I should reach out to / may vote to keep me?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:49 pm

No problem! Honestly, I’m not sure tbh I haven’t heard anything as of yet. Have you tried reaching out to anyone and seeing where their head is at in regards to keeping you?
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:54 pm

I have reached out to a few people, I think a couple of the people that kept Nat including her might keep me so I'm mainly trying to get my votes from there lol
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:59 pm

Do you know who kept her, because Iknow you, me, and Syd all kept her lol
That makes though and I think you need 5 votes to stay if I'm not mistaken!
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:01 am

Dany and DW kept her aswell. and Yeah I need 5 or 4 and V's tie breaker
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:42 am

Hey again bob so I did some talking around and you very much are determining my fate at this eviction lol. I know you and Syd talk aswell so I understand why it may be a hard decision for you but I know I can be a powerful force and ally on your side. Plus on top of that I’ve been wrongfully been made a target by many people in this house and I will continue to be a target until I go which will keep you safe for a while.

A lot of the people on the other side consider you and Natalie as “Safe targets” meaning if there is no one obvious like me to go after it’s probably gonna be the two of y’all on the block. I love Syd but she’s not as big of a target as I am and if she stays it’s much more likely they will default back onto Nat and you while if I’m here I’m going to be the one going up.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:47 am

Okay so say me, DW, Dany vote to keep you along with Natalie you would need one more then in case V doesn't keep u.
Gonna be honest with you, I've spoken more with Syd than I have with you so it's a tricky situation tbh
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:47 am

Lemme read ur new msg one second lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next