Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 2:15 am

I was told Russel somehow got everyone to give him coins from that 10. Is it true if you would've won HoH that night you named me and I think Natalie as possible noms?
Do you mind telling me who? I haven't voted yet lol I'm still thinking on it.

It was 100% a misunderstanding! Iknow I've told people I will vote you out just so you know but like im telling you I'm still thinking about it
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 2:24 am

Yeah the 10 had a plan for me to win HOH that round and I was promised like 38 coins but they changed last minute without telling me. And about the nominations, that's absolutely not true, I never told anyone who I would put up but it wouldn't have been you or natalie. I really considered you and I to be friends and working together at that point. Who told you that... Aaron? 

I have been told by natalie, jim, villanelle, and cameron that I have their vote to stay. If you're still thinking about it, I would really appreciate your vote to stay. I know Aaron and Buffy probably really want me gone but that's because I'm only targeting them. Like I said, I'm not coming after you at all.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:26 am

Wow that sucks but luckily for you you won HoH the following week and took out a big target lol. This is what I was told the day it was happening but yes Aaron told me that. He also wanted me to give you tokens so I was thinking it made no sense lol. I trusted you so I didn't care and why I hadn't questioned you about it. Forsure you 3 plus V are all who have been winning comps so ofc theyre scared you're gonna go after them. If you stay here I'm also not coming after you and ofc know who your real targets are
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:35 am

Thanks Sponge it means a lot to me that we could clear the air and talk through these misunderstandings. Aaron has been lying about me and making deals with everyone from the beginning so it makes sense. I feel like they just stir the pot so everyone else targets each other and not them. I'm sorry you somehow got dragged in to it all and I thought you were with them. 

I'm going to bed soon so I hope you have a good rest of your night. Like I said, I would really appreciate your vote but do what's best for you. Goodnight Spongebob! <3
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:46 am

No problem! glad we could clear the misunderstandings as well. Yeah I'm not shocked about deals with everyone lol it's pretty obvious and especially even more now for people who probably hadn't noticed before. Luckily for them they can win stuff otherwise I'm sure they would've been gone like you did Pedro. Thanks and it's alright happy I'm still here. Hope you have a good rest of your night as well! I will do what's best for my game, but no matter how the vote may go in your favor or not. I'm not coming after you! Goodnight I love you
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:13 pm

Glad you're staying! <3
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:16 pm

Thank you so much spongebob!!! I’m so grateful. And it looks like you voted to keep me? I appreciate it so much. I love youI love youI love you
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:23 pm

No problem! And yes I voted to keep you lol you're welcome❤
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:25 am

Hey Sponge how are you? I can't believe I wasn't nominated lol. Do you know how you're voting?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:34 am

Hey DW! I'm doing fine and yourself? lol at least your safe esp with how this veto went. Seemed so confusing 😂
Not sure, but I like Cam and don't feel like they're a threat to anyone. Do you know how you're voting?
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:36 am

I'm doing great now that I can relax for a round, thank you! Laughing I'm still confused on everything that happened but I won't question it lmao. I feel the same about Cameron and I'm pretty certain I'm voting for her to stay. I don't really talk to Villanelle and she's a huge comp threat.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:45 am

Lol same! crazy we were both on the block one after the other. Literally same have no clue what all that stuff was about either lmao. I agree with you on that! Villanelle is a huge comp threat in this game. I would like for Cam to stay too hoping she has enough votes to make it happen. Have you heard anything from others?
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:08 am

I think Cam will have the votes with me and you! Cam told me Buffy is voting to keep her and I think Natalie might be too.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:15 am

Glad we're on the same page again this time around! Cam also told me she has us, Buffy, and Pedro. So that's 4 and if Natalie votes for her as well that would be 5.
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:24 am

Yeah me too! I really like you Sponge and I feel like we think alike. Sounds like Cam is going to stay, if everyone keeps their word of course, so that's good! With Villanelle out we have a better chance to win these comps lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & DW
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next