Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW

Go down 
+2
Big T
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Syd

Syd

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:18 am

Yeah well the heat is on her now and she don’t even see it coming. She really think we’re about to play her damn game while she goes and rats out her alliance member pls
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:21 am

Yeah i'm getting to the point where I would put her and Aaron right up if I win HoH at this point
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:21 am

Kway just sent me this lmao
"Hey DW. Where do I start with you
I don't know if you know this. But you were the first person I reached out too and felt like you were a real friend before I even got to know anyone else. The reason I haven't been reaching out is because I'm still embarrassed of how I actedd the other night and feel like no one really cares to ever work with me. I'll let you know that even tho you nominated me I don't feel a grudge and I understood your situation at that time. I promise you that you will never be my target moving forward. If you have any questions for me please ask. The only thing I can ask is for forgiveness again and hope I can prove my loyalty to you going forward"

how much you wanna bet buffy's ass told him to send me some shit like this
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:22 am

yeah wouldn't be surprised if Buffy is sending Kway out to campaign
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:25 am

“hey SYD. Hope all is well on ur end!
I really hope I get your vote to stay. I would really appreciate it
I miss talking to u also😭😭😭😭

he sent me something too lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:26 am

girl how he send us essays but give you that lmao
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:28 am

LMAOOOO he hates my ass :joy:
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:28 am

Oh hell no wtf if this. Buffy just private messaged me this...

"I explained why I said Natalie. And it’s not that deep. I said vote how you want."
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:29 am

And the subject line is "rumors" .....
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:29 am

Oh yeah we gotta strike before she does she’s been bold lately
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

so he told me he is still trying to mend things with Buffy and Aaron which let me segway into me asking him about how he avoided the block last week
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:30 am

DW wrote:
Oh hell no wtf if this. Buffy just private messaged me this...

"I explained why I said Natalie. And it’s not that deep. I said vote how you want."

op lmao
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:30 am

Big T wrote:
so he told me he is still trying to mend things with Buffy and Aaron which let me segway into me asking him about how he avoided the block last week

So that tells me they cut some type of deal with him
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:31 am

I wonder what rumors are going around about Natalie I am confusion...
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:32 am

LMAO she doesn't want to start shit with me I can assure her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next