Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW

Go down 
+2
Big T
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DW

DW

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:02 am

girl i'm about to go off... SHE WANTS TO VOTE OUT NATALIE??? LMAOOOO
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:02 am

HER ASS IS SO FUCKIN OBIVOUS
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:03 am

There has to be some type of personal vendetta? I don’t fucking get it..
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:03 am

ok so I had a convo with Kway
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:04 am

Ah shit what happened
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:05 am

There was some mess with Pedro cause when he was still here cause he was super mad at me as he had heard I said a bunch of negative shit about him to someone else. I still was never able to get a lot of solid answers about who told him I said this stuff. So Kway approached me and I wanted to take the opportunity to see if I could find out where it came from
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:09 am

Kway did confirm to me that he did say some stuff but now everything Pedro had accused me of saying.

This is the copy pasted message from Kway

"But I did tell him be careful from big T because her and Buffy tell each other everything..and I swear on everything that's all I ever told him
And the reason I told him that was because I was pissed that buffy found out I was talking about her and she said it was you that said it."
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:10 am

So Buffy ratted me out to Kway about warning Buffy that Kway was mad at her, honestly chances are I can only assume she told Pedro shit aswell
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:11 am

LMAOOOOO Buffy is playing a dirty ass game and think she’s getting away with it too
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:12 am

yeah She couldn't be trusted for a while but unfortunately we only realized for sure recently
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:12 am

But I don’t understand what was her purpose of even ratting you out?? What did she gain from it..
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:13 am

I’ve honestly been skeptical of her for a while now. I think I realized she was playing the best game in the house when Russell was still here. But honestly her game is starting to get really messy
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:14 am

Buffy wanted to take the heat off herself by saying the reason she was after him was because I told her he was mad at her. To redirect Kway's anger to me
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:14 am

What the f*ck lmaooo she's such a rat I'm so done with her. We are voting kway's ass out bc I swear she has a deal with him. I WANT HER GONE YESTERDAY
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:15 am

I wanna see if I can drag info out of Kway about why he wasn't nominated yesterday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T, Syd & DW   This room is for Big T, Syd & DW - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Big T, Syd & DW
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next