Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle

Go down 
+2
Kway
Arisa Cox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:00 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Natalie Negrotti & Kway you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Villanelle should use the Power of Veto on you.

Villanelle , you have until 11:30pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:02 pm

Hey Villanelle. Congrats beast!!! You have been killing it in comps. You're Janelle Level!!
Please use the Veto on me. I would love to continue in this game. I have a lot of fight in me still and not giving up.
If not I understand. Do what's best for your game!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:07 pm

Hey Villanelle! Congrats on winning POV! You are a badass!!

I think you should use the POV on me because there's bigger threats in the house than me and quite frankly I'm tired of sitting on the nomination chair

Do what you gotta do <3
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:29 pm

I'm going to respect the HOH's original decisions and I will not use the POV. Good luck everyone! <3
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:31 pm

Villanelle is a respectful veto holder I love you.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:33 pm

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:40 pm

Thanks Villanelle. You earned that win
Houseguests. Let's face it. I suck at comps and can't save myself if my life depended on it. That's 1 reason you should keep me to stay, I'm not a threat in endurance or solving puzzles. 2. I will always be a target so you have a better chance staying in the game because I'll always be oj everyone's radar. 3. I'm working alone and have 0 alliance's. I don't have anyone that talks to me expect one person who reaches out to make sure Im ok and reassures me I have a friend and thats all I can ask for.

Please keep me..I still show up competitions and interact in forums and I can't say the same about Nat!
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:40 pm

On everyone's ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Villanelle Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1