Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Big T

Big T

This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:53 am

Well you Natalie Dany and DW will send it into a tie breaker. I’m talking to V right now to see where she stands and when I get a response I’ll let you know because I don’t want to force you to vote me in just to be leave anyways.

And I know you and Syd have spoken more but at a point like this I feel like it can no longer be about who you have/haven’t spoken to as much anymore rather than what is the best decision for your game moving forward
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:04 am

You're 100% right and this is why I'm trying to see what's best before making a decision soley because I've spoken to someone more. And why I wanted to let you know where my head was at as well before just voting with out checking in or anything.

Who has been making you a target? Iknow we haven't spoken but I've never heard your name be brought up at least to me before. It's fine if you don't want to say, I get it lol but who has been considering me as a safe target🤔 .
Also, deff let me know what V says

Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:10 am

well I know after Kways eviction rumours about me going after V surfaced despite them not being true and were probably a decent factor as to why I am nominated right now. And those people are the same people that I’m pretty sure are voting me out right now. Cam Buffy Aaron and Jim. I know those 4 are working together at this point and something needs to be done about it

Also I did get a response from V, she will keep me on a tie breaker
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:35 am

I just read that message back and realized I should be more clear. I don’t think Cam and Jim and specifically done anything to put my name in the mud I just feel like they may be aligned to the ones that are
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:38 am

Yeah I saw Kway mention something about that in her speech but didn't mention who it was. Are you sure thoses 4 are working together? I hadn't thought about that.

Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:39 am

That makes sense haha I didn't get the impression you were saying they dragged your name through the mud btw
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:43 am

Honestly the more I think about it the more I feel like Jim maybe floating around. But Buffy Aaron and Cam are aligned for sure and I know Buffy and Aaron have been at the head of a lot of things that’s been happening in this house. Especially recently
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 1:51 am

So you basically know where my head is at if I were to get into power next week. Going that way would put an even bigger target than I already have at this point but I really don’t care about having a target anymore. I just wanna make sure I do what I can to ensure my people are safe. So if you’re my people then that’s great we can really start this game up. Because I think I have everything in line right now. It comes down to your vote
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:31 am

Thank you for letting me know where your head is at, appreciate that. I get where you're coming from and you will ride for your people which I like! I don't want you to be stuck on my vote so just so you know I'm leaning towards keeping Syd. I don't feel the need to lie or have you believe one thing and that's not the case. My word in this game is all I got so I wanted to let you know where I'm at like you just expressed to me. If you stay in this game I hope we can move forward in this game but I wanted to be honest with you nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:42 am

I do appreciate you being honest with me, although considering I literally don’t know where else I could possibly get another vote from that is pretty devastating to hear. If I do stay in this game regardless I still will have your back but I just feel like you are sticking yourself at the bottom of powerful force in this game that won’t care to pick you off whenever they need to. That’s my concern for you.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:52 am

Of course! I just wanted to be upfront with you. If you do get 4 votes then it's up to V on what she will decide. If she votes to keep you then that's good! I just feel like I owe it to Syd to give her my vote it has nothing to do with you. If you stay as well then we can go from there. Thank you for theses concerns I appreciate them and will deff keep them in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants   This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Big T & SpongeBob SquarePants
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2