Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:50 pm

LOL duh I read it and forgot to include my name in the 4 names of the alliance 😂. Weren't not even in a 4 person alliance and I think you're right. It's getting to the point in the game where they have to choose between each other and are coming up with stuff.

I can see that tbh. They probably discuss it in the girl alliance and then come to JABSS to let us know the plan
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Quote :
LOL duh I read it and forgot to include my name in the 4 names of the alliance

Jim what are we going to do with him? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:53 pm

Quote :
I can see that tbh. They probably discuss it in the girl alliance and then come to JABSS to let us know the plan

Have you ever felt like what we want has ever been a priority for them? We are told this is what is happening. I appreciate being safe every round don't get me wrong, but we need to make them ours (Buffy and Syd) and then cut them Twisted Evil. I think we need Villanelle. We can pretend she's a boy.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:58 pm

I feel like its been asked but not discussed really. I appreciate it too lol and do you think Villanelle would want to join us 3?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 4:12 pm

I feel like once Buffy and I go, she would be the next target followed by Jim, so it would be in her best interest.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Try to pitch it and see what she says.
Also based on what Kway said before leaving he said DW is in a 3 alliance and 2 of them I want to go after her next. Meaning Big T and Syd if that 3 is a thing which I believe it's true
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Unless she's apart of another 3
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 5:12 pm

DW hasn't messaged me once yet today. Has she messaged you two?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 5:16 pm

I don't really talk with her much tbh but no she hasn't messaged me
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:31 pm

I'm nervous but I really hope we're all safe.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:38 pm

I hope so too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2