Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 9:56 pm

Only Arisa, Cent, Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat have access to this room

Requested by: Rose the Hat
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:26 am

Heyy hey Barney. So I think you are def going to be safe tonight. From what I gathered, it's probably going to be Hailey and Maggie.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:19 pm

Who the hell keeps voting for you????
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:08 pm

whew I need a damn break from the block this is not good for my mental health
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:24 pm

I know its so ridiculous. I'm going to try hard tonight to win. We should try to figure out some kind of alliance that we can add people and stuff
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:08 pm

I had work and Missed HOH, THNK YOU! have you found anything out in your ventures?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:14 pm

Very little loll. I want to try to get as much information as possible but nobody is biting!!!
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:16 pm

who you thinking of putting up then?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:27 pm

I think the two duos that put us up in the first two rounds.
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:29 pm

sounds reasonable

targe in mind?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:38 pm

Probably Lauren because she's not particularly active!!
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:39 pm

sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:02 pm

Now what lol
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:05 pm

Lmaooo it's so crazy.

I think Riku? That dude went hard after us yesterday. But idk, i'm open to anything.

I know that Ariana asked me to be an alliance and asked me to ask you to be in it for whatever that is worth.

I think either the two people who literally nominated us should go!!
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:07 pm

I’d go for Kam I don’t trust her at least we have Ariana on our side so we can pull favour if Riku is wins again! That’s would be my thinking

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next