Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:04 am

Hell yeah!!!

I'm still totally confused on why Klaus would want to pit you and me against each other, it's so crazy to me and I'm going to be totally careful what I say around Klaus now..

I'm going to act dumb about it though
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:56 am

I wonder if Klaus is going to try to make any deals to try to end the challenge!!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:32 pm

Klaus just told me that he won't nominate me if he wins, but I have a feeling I'd probably be a backdoor option for him
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:07 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I'm acting oblivious and unaware to everything that Klaus said to you about me. I want him to believe that he got one over on us. I'm pretty certain you are safe and I might be a backdoor option so I'm going to try in veto tonight.

I think our best path forward is to act like we aren't close and to pretend to believe anything that Klaus tells us, and we can share with each other what he says to us and compare notes. See what he says about you to me and see what he says about me to you.

How does that sound??
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:24 pm

My feeling is that neither of us will be the initial nominees tonight, so I'm going to fight my hardest to make sure the nominations stay the same and we are both safe.
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:10 pm

I think i'm safe, just have to get him next round haven't got any deals to uphold now lol
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:27 pm

Yeah, lets hope things stay the same tonight and we'll see what tomorrow brings!!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:32 pm

Have you heard anything, I'm really nervous about being the replacement nominee
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:33 pm

i haven't heard a thing I think Klaus is sleeping tho
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:34 pm

I'm the renom, would you be able to vote for me to stay??
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:38 pm

oh wow sorry about the renom, but I can't believe he told you that I was fter you and said you were a sweet girl then he went for you, tell them that
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:39 pm

I will but I don't want to make a big scene, I want to be able to survive the vote, and try to win HOH tomorrow to make my play against him!!
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:57 pm

who do you think you have?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:06 pm

I think I might have 5 votes, which is good. I think I might be able to survive
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:09 pm

I voted to evict Momo if you survive we gotta take our shor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next