Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:53 pm

it's up to you what we do here lol
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:55 pm

Klaus admitted to me that he tried to convince Eliza to backdoor me. So I think I'm going to vote for Klaus. I like both of them a lot though and I feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 11:14 pm

I genuinely was trying to get our alliance forward, I was trying to prove to you guys I was serious, I was trying to help us win the challenges. I feel bad that this played out the way it did.
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 11:14 pm

yeah it sucks, but WE MOVE

Rose the Hat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 11:26 pm

i'm voting to evict Kam just because I know it's unanimous but I know how much work he put in to save me the round I was up so should be 4-1
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 11:32 pm

That's totally cool!
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 11:57 am

it's all good!<3
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:03 pm

I think you might be able to survive, who knows what Shelli will do!

It's all good on my end too, you're a great guy. ^_^

I know I'm in a position in this game where every single person is just trying to get in tight with me out of fear of me winning more challenges over actual genuine interest in going far with me to the end. I don't blame you at all for being nervous about me or wanting to target me. I know just about everyone will take the clean shot at me to evict me the moment I am vulnerable.

So no matter what I do, it's a damned if I do and damned if I don't situation, the only way I could make decisions here is just base my vote on how transparent people are with me (even if that transparency is rooted in fear, it's better than nothing), you know what i mean?

I'm sorry about this! But yeah you might survive, I have no idea. Shelli was not giving anybody a clear answer on what she would do in a tiebreaker.
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:06 pm

oh I was gunning for you so hard lmao but you got me first it's all good!<3 hope you win and there's no shot lol she's with Liza it's over out of curiosity what would you have done if you won that last hoh?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:09 pm

To be honest, everyone is probably gunning for me lmao.

I'm not sure, I think I might've nominated you and Patrick as well, but I'm not sure. Shelli, I'm not sure would've been on my radar if I had won over her.

I really don't know what I would've done for certain, I think I would've tried to use my HOH win as leverage to get information to see if anybody was willing to throw anybody under the bus or not.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:11 pm

My luck will run out eventually, there's no way I'm going to be able to win out for the rest of the season, so I'm sure eventually I'll find my way into the jury house.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:43 pm

Sorry to see you go!! Thank you for playing alongside me for at least some of the game!! Especially in the beginning!!
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:49 pm

thank you!<3

Liza is your only obstacle from what i've heard her female alliance pretty much makes up the jury
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:51 pm

Yup! That's what I figure as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat   This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Barney Stinson & Rose the Hat
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8