Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:58 pm

knew what?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:59 pm

You’d run to Rose 😂
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:44 pm

I didn't run back to her I confronted her, that's why I wanted it so badly because you told her I was after her I didn't give her a name it was no coincidence she came up with yours right after I told yu i'd make a move against her

look i'm ready to put this behind us and move forward
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:49 pm

She told you i said you were after her? Lmfaoooo on my life I did not say such a thing. I have never mentioned any names to that girl because she was always vague with me
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:50 pm

Do you see how manipulative she is and she’s trying to blame me? I will show our convo. Never ever said a name to her. Ever. also if I suspected that your her ally, would I openly tell her “hey barney wants you gone” ?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Not that it matters anymore but I feel like I need to show you. I didn’t say anything to her last might. She kept cheering me on
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Subject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 18:16:36 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Yeah!! I want to lay low for like a little bit and not try to reach out to people about alliances yet because of all that heat today. It'll be interesting to see what happens tonight and it will definitely help us figure out what the next best thing to do is!!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 19:07:25 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Good luck with this endurance!! I would do so bad in this, I'm someone who loves sleep lmao
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:38 pm

Subject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:36:59 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Thank you <3 get some rest girl
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:42:47 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Good luck in the rest of the challenge, i’m gunna try to sleep now lololol
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:43:33 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Rose please 🤣🤣🤣 you’ve lasted longer than some people ahah
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 3 EmptyToday at 13:20:58 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
What is with this stand off?? lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:39 pm

Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 4 EmptyToday at 13:22:20 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
I want to win a comp and i guess so do peter and barney
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:40 pm

Subject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 4 EmptyToday at 13:24:00 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
All of you are doing amazing, please sleep well tonight!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:40 pm

That was our conversation. Not at any point did I mention you or anybody else going after her.
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:57 pm

Okay I believe you, it was just suspicious that I confronted him and he knew to say your name, but it’s over now congrats on your idol WE MOVE!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 11:07 pm

I would loved you to confront me about it last night. I know she was doing the same rooting for you that she did for me. And I know you probably think I told people to drop for me but I did not. I floated the idea with Liza but like yourself, she wasn’t budging and I floated the idea to peter when I asked you and he told me the same. He wasn’t budging.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 11:08 pm

Yeah we do move. Thank you. I don’t know if I really wanted that right after I just got rid of the houses biggest threat but I’ll take it I guess
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:33 pm

now what do I do, I aint getting no damn 30 pennies aha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next