Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:34 am

People are not gonna be honest with you about those votes. Nobody will come out and say “I voted for you out” if you win hoh. They’ll do the opposite. They’ll kiss your ass. Whereas with me, I didn’t touch the block, I didn’t get votes. They will be honest with me. I will bring that info back to you
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:35 am

And it’s actually true. I want to get to the bottom of that because I have suspected a girls alliance for a long time. So when I saw that 4-4-3 I knew it would be them. I was under the guise that hailey was going for being problematic and Maggie for being inactive. Clearly there was another plan. And think about it, Rose has alliances all over the house. Why would she want both you and Maggie gone? To gain immunity. She was messaging me telling how much she hates the twist.

Last edited by Klaus Hargreeves on Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:36 am

I want this pleeeaasssseee i'm begging
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:37 am

Barney Stinson wrote:
I want this pleeeaasssseee i'm begging
bro I promise you nobody will be honest with you as hoh. Nobody. Is it not smarter for me to find out for you?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:37 am

If I don’t bring info back for you as soon as it’s coming in, you can blow my game up. It doesn’t make sense for me to lie to you.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:38 am

And you don’t know the comps that are coming. Don’t count yourself out. Kathys game is a variety. Please think about this. I’m begging you. I owe you big time if you do this for me
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:39 am

I've been up I don't want this HOH just to get to the bottom of it I need connections, which you have you've said you could of got them all to drop at 6 that's 4 more people than i've got lol
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:40 am

I actually didn’t approach any of them that’s the thing... they genuinely dropped out themselves. Those are not my connections bro
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:42 am

I wanna win this thing man looks like we have a stailmate and fighting for this thing
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:43 am

Really man.. after everything I’ve just said you still wanna go at it? You’re not even giving it thought? If I supposedly have those people, wouldn’t you want to be in on that?
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:45 am

I have given it thought the last 12 hours.. I just want it I was considering it but I just feel with all the pressure of the last 3 rounds I want some power of my own, hope you can understand
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:47 am

You can get power the next hoh... I will help you. Bro people will just be fake and tell you what you want to hear. If actual connections have been formed, people are not budging from that. They’ll entertain you until the veto is over. I’ve been real with you from day 1... I can find out the real votes you got.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:49 am

I want to understand but I feel like I just poured everything out to you and you still don’t wanna trust me. It kinda hurts
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:49 am

look this is a decision i'm firmly on if it screws me so be it i'm ready for blood if im a target im going out swinging
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:50 am

Idk if you think I have ulterior motives or what but best of luck. I’m not trying again so whatever happens or however long it lasts, Atleast we’re both safe for the round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next