Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:17 am

Why do you want it so bad? Is there a target that you’re adamant on getting out?
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:17 am

well looks like Rose may have to be the one
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:23 am

Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:24 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:25 am

Dude why don’t you just let me have this one Sad how about this? You pick one of my nominees Literally anyone and I will do it. On my life
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:26 am

Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
Dude why don’t you just let me have this one Sad how about this? You pick one of my nominees Literally anyone and I will do it. On my life

I literally already gave you that deal and you didn't take it I want this I'm not budging sorry dude Sad
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:27 am

If you want rose as the second nom, I’ll do that. I just want to see what people are gonna say to me. The people who haven’t tried with me at all in this game and just ignored. I can get down to the bottom of the votes for you. I already told you why you were nominated first but I don’t get the vibe that you believe me..
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:28 am

Wait you did??? I didn’t see that. I know it’s probably sketching you out that I want it so bad but listen I have been honest with you from day 1. I approached you so many times. I said I had your back. I was telling you which way I voted.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:29 am

Let me get this one and my game is literally in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:29 am

Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
If you want rose as the second nom, I’ll do that. I just want to see what people are gonna say to me. The people who haven’t tried with me at all in this game and just ignored. I can get down to the bottom of the votes for you. I already told you why you were nominated first but I don’t get the vibe that you believe me..

oh I believe you but my second nom if anyone switches I'm gone it was 4-4-3-1 that one vote goes to a tie or a 4 goes on to me i'm gone I need this I want this and I know it's the only comp i'm capable of winning
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:32 am

Like I want to explain it to you but I don’t think you believe me and if you win this hoh, you will be confronting people and using what I told you.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:33 am

I would provide literal screenshots if I could.
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:33 am

nope I will not use your name in any of my investigations
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson   This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Klaus & Barney Stinson
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next