Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for David Rose & Klaus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
David Rose

David Rose

This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:58 pm

Yeah once I sent you the Malcolm and Tubman thing I figured you were going to submit so I didn't watch this thread as closely. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:03 pm

Brother do I have your vote? I know Liza is gonna try so hard to get votes against me. I really wanna stay in this house Sad I don’t think my time is over yet.
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:06 pm

I would love to keep you! Who do you think you can get?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:07 pm

Would you use your double vote? I need 5 votes to stay. So with your double vote, barney and I can try and get Patrick and peter
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:09 pm

Let me see if my double voted would be public. Cuz if so we are exposed.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:11 pm

Okay but even so, who cares? I don’t know why I’m up with Kam but Liza and Ari want the guys gone. We need to draw a line in the sand. Kam is is defeated rn and it sucks but I’m better in challenges and I can be a good number on your side. My only goal moving on will be getting rid of Liza
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 pm

You would have to go hard on that alliance. She has Patrick, Dani and Ariana.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:14 pm

You think Patrick is with them?
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:18 pm

Remember he's in that alliance that was made with Rose. Idk how seriously he takes it though but if you go for Liza you have to go for her team.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:19 pm

Oh I’m definitely going for that team. They know I am. Ariana couldn’t even be straight with me when I asked if she knew about us going up.
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:21 pm

Barney is telling me that Ari is definitely keeping you though.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:23 pm

Really? I hope so. Barney said he will get votes for me so I pray he does. I don’t think anybody else is gonna respond to my campaign
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:26 pm

If barney gets the votes for me, I will forever be loyal to you both.
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:28 pm

I'm just not convinced about Ari cuz if she is with Liza then why would she keep you?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:30 pm

Honestly I want to stay before I start saying my thoughts about Ariana. I have so much to tell you and I promise if I stay, I will be 100% honest and transparent with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for David Rose & Klaus   This room is for David Rose & Klaus - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for David Rose & Klaus
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next