Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Guess I have to wait here for you

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 6:40 pm

I dunno. I've never known a Rose to be subtle at anything, so that remains to be seen. And, yes, how could I ever forget the unimaginably iconic Madison Rose. Schitt's Creek should give her a spin off.

Next on my list is Momo.

Oh, Momo. Why you gonna pick Momo and not be a Momo? So much wasted potential. A Momo would never apologize. A Momo would never plead for safety. A Momo would lie, cheat, steal and twist everyone's minds to advance in the game.

Stop being nice and be a Momo.

2 outta 10 Internet Legend points for Momo.
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 6:51 pm

Momo is such an odd character choice but I rather enjoy it. What is a Momo though?
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 6:54 pm

The "Momo Challenge" was a hoax and an Internet urban legend about a nonexistent social media challenge that was spread on Facebook and other media outlets. It was reported that children and adolescents were being enticed by a user named Momo to perform a series of dangerous tasks including violent attacks, self-harm and suicide.

😁
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 6:57 pm

Next up, Lauren Icantspellherlastname.

This is a dark horse. I don't think she ever talks. I think I've seen three posts total from her since the game started. I suspect she's gonna blend into the background just like she did in Fifth Harmony and then emerge from the shadows to slay at the end. She's no Normani, but she's got promise.

5 outta 10 Cabellos.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:01 pm

I'm 100% bummed. I just looked at Momo's profile pic and they appear to be the Momo that was a winged lemur and a loyal companion of Avatar Aang and his friends and not the fun make everyone want to jump outta a window Momo of internet legend.

Taking all my points back now and Momo needs to start impressing me from scratch again.
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:05 pm

Amy Schumer wrote:
The "Momo Challenge" was a hoax and an Internet urban legend about a nonexistent social media challenge that was spread on Facebook and other media outlets. It was reported that children and adolescents were being enticed by a user named Momo to perform a series of dangerous tasks including violent attacks, self-harm and suicide.

😁

Yea, this was the Momo I was expecting pregame and I was sad when we got stuck with the Digimon instead.
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:06 pm

Amy Schumer wrote:
Next up, Lauren Icantspellherlastname.

This is a dark horse. I don't think she ever talks.  I think I've seen three posts total from her since the game started.  I suspect she's gonna blend into the background just like she did in Fifth Harmony and then emerge from the shadows to slay at the end.  She's no Normani, but she's got promise.

5 outta 10 Cabellos.  

Lauren was literally residing at the bottom of my rankings until this last week when she randomly won the PoV and totally messed up everyone’s plans. I assume she would have been an easy boot had she stayed on the block but she came in with a clutch win.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:11 pm

That's everybody, right? We're done?

Kidding.

Klaus. I love Klaus. I do. I was sad he was not the Klaus of The Originals fame, because he coulda bossed his way to a win.

I do like this Klaus. He reminds me a wee bit of Jim Halpert from Season 2. And nice guys can finish last if they play their cards right.

He's one of my favorites this season. Klaus gets 9 outta 10 umbrellas.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:59 pm

Chanel, you vapid whore. Where did you go? I'm not ranking people by myself. Hell, I don't even remember who's left in the game to rank.

Slip on your house robe lined with feathers and get in here.
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 7:08 am

Sorry, I needed some beauty sleep. Let’s continue this!

Klaus is alright in this game and I do appreciate his obvious bromance with Riku. I think they were a fun duo and I’m curious to see how he fares in this game without his bro.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:34 am

Well, he seems to be faring ok. Peter, Barney and Klaus vault to the top of my leader board for proving themselves in this endurance comp. This shit ain't easy. I wonder how long all three of them will go before deals are made.
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:03 am

If they were smart they’d work on something now. Endurance comps are not mean to test who can stay awake the longest. It’s about who can prove to be the most convincing and trustworthy. Everyone left in this challenge are dumb if they don’t try to work something out.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:18 am

They tried hours ago. Barney and Klaus could not come to an agreement, so they soldier on.

Eliza stayed awake for a spell, also. Good for her. She's been under the radar.
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 11:17 am

They did not try hard enough then.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 11:24 am

Nope. They're still going. Bless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess I have to wait here for you
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next