Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Guess I have to wait here for you

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 11:39 am

It’s like an even bigger clash of the testicles than Pedro/Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 12:24 pm

Well, we all knew Aaron had the bigger balls, cuz, SPEEDO.
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 12:42 pm

He also fell head over heels for a girl.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:18 pm

Are you trying to insinuate that Pedro was not desperately in love with me, too, because those are fighting words.
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:46 pm

He was in love with anything that moved.

I am perplexed on why these people are going for so long. Seems like insecurity on both ends.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 2:32 pm

Right? I mean, clearly not working together at this point. Arisa needs to offer them a date with Pedro to see who drops. I mean, I would. Sexy beast.
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 2:44 pm

I wonder who each one would nominate lol. It’s an interesting battle for power
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:13 pm

You have three people capable of beasting endurance. Get in dms, form a trio, pick a HOH, and nom a threat. Easy.
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:20 pm

You’re giving them too much credit. Reminder: these are the same people with minimal personality.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:37 pm

You're such a bitch, Chanel. I love you.

You know what this made me think of? Boston Rob on The Amazing Race. He knew he couldn't eat all of that barbeque and he'd get the penalty so his only hope was to get other teams to take the penalty with him, and he did. That's what needed to happen here. 30 hours is too much time to invest in a comp to walk away empty handed.
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:56 pm

I hope he wastes his nominations though, just because it would be hilarious. Last season they spent all night awake just to evict Bob the Builder.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:01 pm

So it appears Klaus will stick to his deal and not nom any of the five or six that played late into endurance. This could actually work to his benefit if he put Rose up. No deal broken and she really has the potential to tear up a comp. I'd get rid of her while I could.
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:02 pm

I wish he would go after the quieter players in the game. I personally think those are the most dangerous kind of players. But I mean, I am also usually vocal. And I doubt he would waste his reign. Not after that challenge.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:15 pm

You can go after the quiet players but other than Lauren, who else has really shown potential to be an issue? It's such a crap shoot. Last thing you wanna do is stay up 30 hours and nominate someone like Natalie from Season 2. (I'm looking at you, Aaron. 🤣)
Back to top Go down
Chanel #3

Chanel #3

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:23 pm

It’s too early to make a big move now though no? There is so much game left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess I have to wait here for you    Guess I have to wait here for you  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess I have to wait here for you
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next