Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:44 pm

Nah I stayed up all night for this shit lol.

Why is Ari making these claims?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:45 pm

Why the I want to lick you are people making up lies about me now lol.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:51 pm

Your impact
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:54 pm

What a mess.

Is Ariana lying about it or did David and Barney tell her that they sent me posts?

and of course, this will all stay between us!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:55 pm

I don’t see why they would say that to her lmfao but who knows
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:58 pm

I'm thinking about playing in veto.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:00 pm

lmfaooooo let’s stack it up!! I knew you wouldn’t be able to help yourself. Also I’m pretty sure you’re a zombie why you still up
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:07 pm

Totally missed the play in question, damn
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:14 pm

Ariana is messaging me now talking about the post thing. She says that Barney told her that he gave me some of his posts. I have a feeling she's trying to stir up chaos and distrust.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:24 am

Okay so we can make a power move tonight but we need your vote. Kam has a vote nullifier. She will block someone from Arianas group from voting. David has a double vote. So you, me, David’s double and Kam is 5 votes and that’s enough to keep Barney. I truly hope this is something we do. We need to draw a line in the sand tonight. If you, me, David, Barney and Kam stick together, we can run this house!!! Among us, we have 8 competition wins. Ariana is telling people lies and bringing you up. She still thinks I’m after you so she’s making it seem like to me that you got help in the battleback which I know is not the case at all because barney gave me his 1k. Please let’s do this. I know they’re probably messaging you and you’ll be overwhelmed with the amount. Liza is gonna attach onto you because she knows I’m after her and she’ll fuel your fire to get back at me. We can make things happen with this vote!!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:27 am

A line could be drawn depending on you. Within this new group, Kam put you up, you put Kam up, I put you and I had a battle with barney. I know that David and Barney have always been fond of you and wanted to work with you. They kept you!! Me and Kam got betrayed yesterday and we don’t owe that group anything. This is a fresh start for us!

Last edited by Klaus Hargreeves on Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:32 am

People like Daniele, Bea and Shelli just want to ride coattails and copy and paste the same sweet messages to people. I’ve had my suspicions that they were working with Ariana and Liza for so long and last night proved it with how much Ariana was protecting them. ariana gave safety to barney then put him up
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:01 am

I'm completely down and I'll cast my vote to evict Bea.

Barney told me the plan about the 5 of us voting. I can't wait to see if this works!!

I am with you guys 100%. I have no interest in working with any of those other ladies.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:03 am

Yessssss let’s go! Let’s get shit popping. I requested a room for us so it should be on the way
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:07 am

It's obvious I would be a shield for them and they want to take advantage of me being good at challenges.

Though they haven't sent me a lot of messages. Ariana keeps claiming that Barney lied to her that he gave me posts. Idk what that's about, maybe she wants me to not trust Barney? It's not going to work though lol.

Bea asked me for my vote for her to stay but I didn't commit and make any promises to her, just a generic "oh damn sorry that you're the renom, I'll see what I hear!"

Liza hasn't pitched to me any ideas or plans yet. She just sent me a message last night saying that she felt I was robbed and that she was rooting for me to get back into the game and that she claimed she went after you to "avenge" me. So she's definitely trying to work me into siding with her lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next