Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:13 am

Lmfaooo oh I bet Liza is! Listen atleast with our group, we’ve gone after each other and now we got a second chance to protect each other. You, me, barney, David are the biggest targets right now and Kam is associated with me. Bea asked me for my vote but she lied straight to my face about it so I owe her nothing. Ariana wanted you out so bad too she was the most vocal in egging me on in that 6 pack alliance.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:16 am

I believe it haha.

David and Barney were the 2 votes for me to stay on my eviction night too, more reason for me side with you guys too. I have no reason or desire to side with those girls lol.

What did Ariana say when I was on the block? She was pushing for my eviction??
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:17 am

Yeah she was. You know the usual ‘yessss go for it! We support you. It’s a great move no one will beat her’ lmfao not exactly in those words cuz I don’t remember but she was a hype man for sure
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:20 am

She definitely is a snake and a liar lol. When I was evicted and was being painted as someone making alliances all over the place, all of those descriptions can easily be applied to her and how she plays the game. I want her out badly lol.

I can't wait for this whole plan to take effect!!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:22 am

Daniele hasn't reached out to me at all since my return either.

Shelli hasn't reached out.

Patrick reached out but only with generic compliments, he didn't say anything in regards to plans or alliances.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:23 am

I’m surprised they didn’t send you the same messages as Liza 🤣 but yeah everything I’ve said about you minus the comp beast part is literally Ariana. I can’t wait for this to be a big f you to her
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:06 pm

I think it's wonderful and poetic that you and I won the challenges tonight as the returnees.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:20 pm

Technically you won both comps lmfao thank you for helping me. We’ve come so far Rose

Rose the Hat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:23 pm

Haha well I screwed up in that HOH! I think it still looks good that we both won!

Klaus Hargreeves likes this post

Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:24 pm

By the way Rose, I want us to be 100% transparent with each other. People are naturally gonna think we want each other gone and we have to play that up. If someone ever comes to me and says ‘Rose said your name’ or vice versa, we should feel comfortable enough to not get paranoid. I know it’s easier said than done but I hope we have that trust for each other.

Rose the Hat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:27 pm

I love that we both have the same respect for the game. I got you out but I’m still talking to you and you’re still talking to me fine. Liza on the other hand is ignoring me 😂
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:31 pm

Yup! I will if I hear anything about you or if someone mentions you for sure.

Right now, nobody has said much to me in terms of plans or anything. I do honestly think people might be suspecting I'm aligned with you. I'm not sure, but there are people who seem to be wary of me or telling me anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:32 pm

Ariana is going around telling people we’re aligned :/ that’s why we gotta push that we want each other out without outwardly saying it
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:35 pm

Yeah, I gotta figure out a way to subtly make it seem like I'm not working with you and that I want you out without being heavy handed about it.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 12:51 pm

Ariana used to talk to me constantly throughout the day before I was evicted earlier in the game. Now, she doesn't talk to me at all, it's really crazy. She's definitely onto us, no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next