Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:21 pm

So Shelli messaged me and she’s asking about the alliance thing again lmfao I told her there’s no such thing. Barney getting votes to stay isn’t an alliance...
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:29 pm

Oooo maybe it's working lmao
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:30 pm

Nah she told me about it yesterday but I guess she mentioned it again 😂
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:52 pm

Oh damn lmao
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:59 pm

I told y’all in the group that’s what Ariana told her about the supposed alliance but she said it to me again so I just had to clear my name lol
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:05 pm

How did we manage to get Ariana to NOT name Kam as the replacement nominee when David won veto??? That shit was a close one lmao, if Kam was named as the replacement, i would've fucked everything up.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:08 pm

so Shelli told me Ariana, Liza, Daniele and her had a f4 and Liza always preaches girl power. In 6 pack, I guess Ariana got really close to Kam personally and she was trying to reconcile 6 pack during her hoh so she wouldn’t dare nominate Kam. What I’m shocked at is how David blew up at her. It makes me think how close were they because he genuinely sounded hurt 😂
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:12 pm

Lmaooo.

Earlier in the game, me and David tried to do a 3 person alliance with Ariana. But it fizzled out pretty fast and she gave me vibes as someone who is social in such an OTT way, that it made me want to avoid her going forward.

I can see why David would be annoyed and hurt with the way Ariana has been playing.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:15 pm

Yeah David also said you, Patrick, Ariana and Liza had an alliance and Ariana and Patrick basically let him out to dry and didn’t even fight for you.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:16 pm

Yeah he was the only person within that group trying to rally everyone to keep me, but everyone went silent for 40 minutes. I knew I was so F'd that night lmao.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:48 pm

Aww yeah they did that when Kam and I went up so I guess Ariana and Peter love doing that.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:50 pm

Does Ariana talk to you? Like what has she said in regards to her flop hoh
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 4:05 pm

This is the last thing Ariana sent to me:

Ariana Grande wrote:
It's fine, i don't care about this game, as public enemy #1 im leaving tonight finally lol. I believe u honestly

Which was after she was asking me about my post totals in the luxury challenge and I told her that I posted it all myself. She sent this to me yesterday late morning. She hasn't spoken to me since.

I have a feeling if I win HOH tonight, I'm sure many people will come out of the woodwork all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 4:07 pm

All she told me when she was HOH was that she nominated Barney because "he lied" to her and nominated David for obvious reason. which led me to ask her what did Barney lie about, and she told me about that post thing.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 4:08 pm

Oh yeah if you win hoh, they’ll be on your neck to put me up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next