Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:30 pm

Heads up, Shelli messaged me thanking me for voting to keep her. I asked her a question about when I was evicted, how she used the POV that night if she was aware of the plan to backdoor me. I figured this could be a subtle and subliminal way to signal to her that I *might* be somebody they could flip. I promise you that me asking her that is just a way for me to send small hints that I'm someone they could work with and someone who might be still harboring bitterness towards you, I'm not actually genuinely interested in it. I figured this could be a way to see if I could get any information from their side of things.

Would that be cool with you?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:35 pm

Shelli Poole wrote:
Hey Rose,

Now that theyre gone i guess i can put this out there lol, Me Dani and Lauren had a really strong alliance since the beginning. So i was using the veto no matter what. When Klaus came to me and asked me to use it it was being used already no matter what so i just played it off as that is why i would do it. In terms of knowing it was you, he told me he was doing something big but i dont recall the exact mention of a name. That being said im not dumb and through context clues i had narrowed it down to a few people.

But all in all, my personal motive that week was just to save lauren because she was in my core alliance (which is now gone) and i knew if i sat next to her at the end of the week id probably stay.

Hopefully that gives you some insight but any other questions you have please feel free to ask Smile and also thank you for keeping me last night!

This was her response. Does this check out or do you think she's bullshitting me? lmao
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:37 pm

Rose the Hat wrote:
Heads up, Shelli messaged me thanking me for voting to keep her. I asked her a question about when I was evicted, how she used the POV that night if she was aware of the plan to backdoor me. I figured this could be a subtle and subliminal way to signal to her that I *might* be somebody they could flip. I promise you that me asking her that is just a way for me to send small hints that I'm someone they could work with and someone who might be still harboring bitterness towards you, I'm not actually genuinely interested in it. I figured this could be a way to see if I could get any information from their side of things.

Would that be cool with you?
oh I didn’t see this. Yes go for it!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:41 pm

Lmfaooooo yeah but I didn’t go to her first to say “use it!” she literally messaged me after winning that she’s using it and she hopes I make a big move.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:45 pm

Lmaooo, seems right. That's basically what she told me last night to do, that I have POV i can use this opportunity to make a "big move."

I'm going to continue to chat with her and see if it can get me anywhere it terms of trying to get information. I won't be obvious and heavyhanded. I'll be subtle and carefree about it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:46 pm

Okay if I have any conversations outside of the alliance, I’ll update you too. Shelli confirmed that there is a girls alliance of her, Daniele, Liza and Ariana last night.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:47 pm

And I guess they discussed nominating me and Kam because Ariana knew we were in 6 pack together so she told them.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Where does Peter stand in this game? I know he was dragged a bit by outgoing evictees as being someone who is playing a similar game as Ariana, somebody who is making alliances all over the place. How true is that do you think?

He's definitely somebody on my list of people to potentially target if I win one of the HOH's tonight. Along with Ariana, Liza of course.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:50 pm

Ariana knowing about our Unthinkables alliance is weird to me, is that just her surmising that this alliance exists or do you think somebody actually told her?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:55 pm

Rose the Hat wrote:
Ariana knowing about our Unthinkables alliance is weird to me, is that just her surmising that this alliance exists or do you think somebody actually told her?
Ariana is a smart cookie. She figured out because she is aligned with Daniele, Liza, Shelli, Patrick and peter. She knows 100% that they voted to keep Bea. She knew about David’s double vote but she also knows that Kam and I would do the same thing. During her hoh, she tried to reconcile 6 pack but she wouldn’t listen to me or Kam. So after the veto she goes “if you’re with me, you vote Barney out”. I didn’t respond cuz I was sleeping but Kam ignored it too. Peter and Patrick said “yes queen we support your hoh”. I think she’s just assuming but she’s doing it in a way where she’s trying to make us doubt ourselves already. That’s why she went to Shelli. By the way, Shellis campaign to me was “I will help you get Rose out again because we can’t beat her” 😂
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:57 pm

Rose the Hat wrote:
Where does Peter stand in this game? I know he was dragged a bit by outgoing evictees as being someone who is playing a similar game as Ariana, somebody who is making alliances all over the place. How true is that do you think?

He's definitely somebody on my list of people to potentially target if I win one of the HOH's tonight. Along with Ariana, Liza of course.
Peter bothers me because in the 6 pack alliance, this man would say 1 word and leave but he’s always online and does amazing at endurance. He didn’t put any effort into the group. Momo exposed that Liza added him, Momo and Ariana into a group that wanted me out. When I was up, I just told him I understand if he votes me out just tell me but he didn’t. I think he’s only loyal to Ariana but wouldn’t surprise me if he has a thing with Liza too. He’s scarily quiet so he needs to feel the block.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:02 pm

Lmaooo.

Also tbh, the way these challenges have been this season, not all of them are speed based, there's a variety of different challenges that I know I wouldn't be that great at, I'm good at certain challenges for sure, I'm not going to deny that haha. But yeah.

Yeah I hear that about Peter. He's someone I have my sights on and one of the few people who is left that I think could have a power still in his pocket.

Shelli just told me that she was told that I was in an alliance with you, kam, barney and david. She didn't say who told her that, but it's obvious who lol.

I'm just going to try to downplay it and be like I really don't trust anyone in the game and it's hard to take anything on face value.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:05 pm

Yeah it’s Ariana who told her..... I’m gonna downplay it too. Ima say I don’t know how the votes came like that and that Barneys campaign was better for me. Also Bea voted me out lol
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:07 pm

My reasoning is good and solid because David and Barney were the two votes for me to stay in the game, so I have a reason to try to save Barney.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:21 pm

I'm hoping this works with Shelli, and it gets back to people that I might be nervous about you.

I'll know if it works if people start talking to me more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next