Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:00 pm

Let’s go!! Lmfaoo <3 we’ll talk more tomorrow for sure!! And I’ll tell you everything I know
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:01 pm

Sounds good!!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:10 pm

I also would love to figure out a way to make Kam comfortable with me, I really would like to genuinely work with her.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:13 pm

Okay I’ll work on it!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:17 pm

Rose I genuinely mean it when I say I had no intention of getting rid you except to be a loyal fool and it bit me in the ass. I want you, me, Kam, David and barney to kill this thing. The others are nauseating and so fake. I know Liza is your girl so she’ll try to rekindle with you
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:17 pm

I'm getting a lot of messages already, but I'm avoiding responding to them because it's overwhelming but I will let you know if there's anything interesting in there. I'm sure i'm going to get hundreds of different deal offers and crap like that.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:23 pm

Rose the Hat wrote:
I'm getting a lot of messages already, but I'm avoiding responding to them because it's overwhelming but I will let you know if there's anything interesting in there. I'm sure i'm going to get hundreds of different deal offers and crap like that.
everybody is afraid of you so the ass kissing would start lol has Ari said anything?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:25 pm

She has not yet! I noticed Patrick messaged me so far and Liza.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:40 pm

Oh okay Patrick seems like a loyal person. Supposedly Ari bought the hoh
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:42 pm

Oh! I forgot to mention. DURING the luxury challenge, Ari messaged me.

She was basically offering me a deal, if she were to win, she would choose to bring me back into the game in exchange for me to work with her lol.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Omg of course
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:47 pm

She lied on me in the eviction thread yesterday. Apparently I heard she was begging people for posts so I’m not surprised she approached you. All she does is lie
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:50 pm

It will be VERY interesting to see her nominations tonight
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:52 pm

Yeah lmao, there was no way I'm interested in sending her any of my posts.

Btw, I wanted to look like I wasn't trying in the challenge just in case people would try to combine posts and give each other posts or whatever. I also figured it would be smart to make people think there is less competition than there actually is.

Yeah Barney is great, and I like David Rose too. I think you, me, kam and those 2 could be a really great alliance.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:56 pm

bahaha yeah man you know I stayed up 20 hours to help my alliance. I would be willingly to do the same for you guys 100% I mean it. Also that was very smart. I knew you were hidden all night and came out for a bit in the morning but I thought it was Rue 😂 and also I’m pretty sure Lauren was given posts so that’s why she seemed shook that we beat her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus   This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Rose the Hat & Klaus
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next