Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 7:58 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Momo & Lauren, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Shelli Poole should use the Power of Veto on you.

Shelli Poole, you have until 8:27 pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread. THERE WILL BE A REPLACEMENT NOMINATION IF THE VETO IS USED MOVING FORWARD.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Lauren Jauregui

Lauren Jauregui

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:15 pm

You should use the power of veto on me cause I've been fighting transphobes and fatphobic people for literally the past two days on twitter and that's why I missed the endurance hoh yesterday <3 if you don't use I understand tho and good luck to Momo too mwah
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:16 pm

11 minutes Shelli
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:23 pm

I would like u to use the POV on me but i totally understand if u dont. Laurel sound amazing as well so either way its a good choice!
Back to top Go down
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:23 pm

Hey everybody!! Thanks for your messages and congrats, i appreciate them!!!

That being said, i have decided to use the power of veto on Lauren Jauregui this week. She had fair reasons for being inactive and i want to give her a shot to meet everyone and play the game going forward!!! Good luck to you Momo and to the renom <3
Back to top Go down
Lauren Jauregui

Lauren Jauregui

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:24 pm

thank you sm Shelli omg <3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:25 pm

Klaus please post your replacement nomination in the next 10 minutes on this thread
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:33 pm

First of all, well done Shelli winning that veto and congrats on coming off the block Lauren.

I just want to say to the person I am nominating if you are loyal to everybody, you are loyal to nobody. You have made multiple alliances and private rooms with the whole house, telling everybody what they want to hear. You are a comp beast winning 3 comps back to back. Absolutely nobody in this game is beating you at a speed comp. We have all come to play. I refuse to allow our season to get streamrolled by a person who is aligned with everybody and thinks they’re doing a good job at it.

With that said, Rose the Hat please take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Shelli Poole Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1