Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:51 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Lauren, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Shelli Poole should use the Power of Veto on you.

Shelli Poole, you have until 10:21 pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread. THERE WILL BE A REPLACEMENT NOMINATION IF THE VETO IS USED MOVING FORWARD.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:57 pm

That competition was crazy y'all! We all won different rounds and it was truly anyones game! That being said, Im sure this is pretty obvious i am going to use the veto on myself. Good luck to Lauren and whoever else is up here!! Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:05 pm

Patrick Star you have 30 minutes to post a replacement nominee on this thread (by 10:35pm EST)
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:23 pm

Well, well, well. First off, congratulations Shelli on an amazing veto win! You are truly an amazing competitor and I love you so much! Lauren, you are also a comp beast and did amazing! You both are awesome! However, it didn't go unnoticed about a little sabotage that happened after Daniele was eliminated. Someone on Arisa's thread was also commenting SIT with me, Lauren, and Shelli remaining. This person also PUBLICLY stated that they messaged Lauren during the HOH comp. Once I was eliminated from the comp, it seemed all nice and dandy that I was out of the comp and everyone heard crickets on their end when Shelli and Lauren competed for the win. I would hate to break up a little alliance, but I am going to have to do it anyways. With that being said, YIP YIP, Momo take a seat next to Lauren.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:25 pm

Im shocked. It was joke...
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:28 pm

And i dont get the lauren thing... i just said that sent a message for her last week and she didnt say nothing, so i just wanted to know if the forum was working...

Good luck guys. Im heartbroken
Back to top Go down
Lauren Jauregui

Lauren Jauregui

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:30 pm

'i just said that sent a message for her last week and she didnt say nothing, so i just wanted to know if the forum was working' no cause the way I truly didn't see it is kinda sending me
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:32 pm

Lauren Jauregui wrote:
'i just said that sent a message for her last week and she didnt say nothing, so i just wanted to know if the forum was working' no cause the way I truly didn't see it is kinda sending me

Sorry for my english but idk if u are shading me or u are agreeing with me haha
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:35 pm

Good luck to both of the nominees, again this is strictly game and nothing personal! I love everyone here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Shelli Poole Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1