Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:23 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Eliza & Rose, you both have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Shelli Poole should use the Power of Veto on you.

Shelli Poole, you have until 10:53pm ( 30 minutes) to post your decision on this thread. THERE WILL BE A REPLACEMENT NOMINATION IF THE VETO IS USED MOVING FORWARD. 

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:32 pm

I have chosen not to use the power of veto.

I gave Patrick my word that if i won the veto tonight that it would not be used and im sticking to it. Eliza and Rose, you have both played great games and it has been great getting to know you both!!! You should both be proud to have made the F4!! you earned it!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:33 pm

Good luck everyone!!!

Shelli Poole likes this post

Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:33 pm

love everyone so much!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:34 pm

Patrick, I will go make an eviction thread. I want you to post your decision on who you are evicting in the next 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole   Power of Veto Ceremony #16- Shelli Poole Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1