Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Coco's Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Coco's Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:32 am

I'm up and exhausted. It was a late night last night and Katrina's phone died while she was out running around so I was 100% solo dolo.

Last night someone told me that Michael reminded them of Kway. They asked, "Do you think Michael is Kway?". I'm, all, no. 🤣 Everyone is gonna lose their shit when they realize we played as the twist.

I cannot believe we have almost made it to the teens.

Shout out to Katrina for working Mike so a beautifully that even though he called us out, he's atill.rooting for us. YAS, QUEEN!

I'm gonna boot your boyfriend, Aang, tho. As soon as I can.

This new Avengers alliance came at the right time. Katrina and I have forged enough relationships on the outside that I truly feel like we're less in the open than many of these people.

And, should their be a battle back, I think we are in a good spot. I worked very hard making relationships with a lot of these people who were evicted on both a game and personal level so if they come back in, I don't see me being their top choice for a nom.

This season has been HUGE but amazing. Season one I never got a chance and Season two I was an emotional wreck from all the deaths I had in my family and just not fit to try. Not to mention the Buffy and Aaron express took a lot out of me.

I'm a different person this season. I once had one of these online gamers tell me what my social game was outstanding. I assumed they were being kind but, you know what???

I don't think I suck.

I'm happy today.

Coco

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:45 am

I think if you played Big brother US you would go far because of your social game❤
-katrina

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:35 pm

Coco I can say that in s2 I was determined not to like you for playing as Amy Schumer but after like 1 day I was ready to die on a sword for you at any time if needed. Social game queen 💕

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:58 pm

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Coco I can say that in s2 I was determined not to like you for playing as Amy Schumer but after like 1 day I was ready to die on a sword for you at any time if needed. Social game queen 💕

Queen of good taste.

I would never survive in real BB cuz they would be able to see my resting bitch face. Razz Razz

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Thread   Coco's Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coco's Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2