Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:18 pm

I couldn't be happier. I hope I'm not going on the block, but you being safe matters more to me anyway. I'm kicking myself for not having more talks with this guy. I want him to put Daphne up.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:31 pm

I feel like he will do Daphne since he’s basing it on what Michael said. That’s if he comes back to the thread and makes a decision. I don’t think he will do you since he told you that you were safe
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:54 pm

Babyyyyy. Okay keke and Megan.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:55 pm

I know you're close to them, but please don't vote me out.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:55 pm

I will swear on my life right now Im not voting you out. I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:19 pm

How can we turn the votes going on Layla to go on Megan? I would much rather Keke and Megan leave lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:20 pm

By the way, I was going to tell you once we got down to 1 HOH when we can start planning better, but I got one of the double votes. I can't use it this round though.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:26 pm

You think Layla is getting votes put on her? Im messaging Daphne and telling I need her to trust me just this ONE time and vote out Megan or Keke. I told her we need you. So go campaign to her rn. Offer her every deal you can think of!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:28 pm

Damn! Im so stressed out. I really am going to cry if these people vote you out. What are you hearing right now? I need you to be campaigning your ass off
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:08 am

That is what I'm doing. Daphne and AOC both said they will not vote me out. My only worry is that I'm hearing most votes on Keke so far and a couple on Layla. We need Megan votes lol. Thank you Carter. I will be very sad too if I leave and we can't continue this together. No matter what, I've enjoyed playing with you and I hope we are friends after I love you.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:10 am

We have megan votes. Me/AOC/Daphne/Susie is 4 at the very least.
Sandra is campaigning against Layla 😐
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:10 am

I was gonna buy the double vote to put two on Megan for you but someone had already got it
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:23 am

I have so far Carly, Celine, Daphne, Haleigh, Audrey and AOC telling me they will not vote me out.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:48 am

If I leave, please get Aang out. He started the night telling me I was 100% safe, boys forever. Then he told me that I was a pawn and now Nottie sends me this.

Nottie Salton wrote:
Aang is in my inbox telling me you have said you don’t trust me.

Mind explaining that?

I’m not certain which way my vote is going but that is a rough mark given that we’ve been together since Day 1
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:57 am

Aang messaged me like an hour ago kissing ass and apologizing and I've left him on read because he's not sly. He is blaming Mari for this mess but it's literally him doing this shit. Don't worry, I don't think you will leave. At least I haven't heard any of your name BUT Aang is def on the hit list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 19 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next