Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:07 pm

Me too. Are we good with Aang or?? I need us both to make it out of this round so you can finally make a move on me.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:09 pm

If we make it through, you can bet on it Laughing I'm ready. All he said is that he will see what everyone is saying. I have zero idea what's about to happen. I bet your trio will be in danger and this leaders pair of Sandra and I. If they have the balls.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:16 pm

I messaged both of them and they replied. I do think they will target this trio shit and you/Sandra. Which is a ballsy move because it's not like they can get all of us tonight. But im nervous asf.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:36 pm

Aang told me I was safe but that he's not comfortable telling me who he's putting up because of everything Michael said yesterday. Not looking good for the Avengers. I wish he would go for someone like AOC instead of you girls.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:37 pm

Yeah, im probably going up then lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:49 pm

If you're up and I'm not, I'll try to help in the veto just in this room. I feel like I'll be up though. Marianne ignoring me, I bet she's putting me up.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:50 pm

Okay, thanks!! And yeah they 100% are collaborating on this because they're ignoring us.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:53 pm

I'm sorry Carter. I will do all I can to help you win veto. I feel like Aang won't nominate a guy so hopefully I wouldn't be the replacement.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:55 pm

Marianne the fakest bitch ever man. Michael was telling the truth. And Aang be in my pms kissing ass every night??
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:01 pm

They bold right now with these nominations. If it all stays the same, I will be voting Megan out. I'll be campaigning for Keke and Megan to leave. Is that ok with you?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:03 pm

Yeah that's fine with me. I THINK I would stay if noms stay the same but I honestly have no clue with how people will vote. It sucks but if I stay im coming for both of their asses.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:05 pm

I'll be right there with you. Congrats Percy, you just made jury lol.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:09 pm

Also....Sandra had something to do with these noms and Im done with her ass.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:44 pm

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 Tenor

She acted in the dark the whole time to me lol. I can see it though.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:53 pm

I was shaking so bad trying to do that comp! Im so glad I pulled that out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 18 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next