Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:51 pm

If they did, they deserve it honestly. Do I get an invite to your HOH room if you won?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:52 pm

Why you want an invite? You want to game or?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:54 pm

Yeah to game talk of course. We did it, we're safe. Ahhhh let's breathe a sigh of relief. Marianne already sending me a DM.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:55 pm

LOL Mari is always the first to kiss ass. I guess now I have to ask you for the invite to your room huh?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:00 pm

Yeah, I will wait for you to put in your request.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:01 pm

.....I'll just sit in the kitchen then.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:03 pm

Is that so? .............................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:03 pm

..........No. 
Can I come to your HoH room Tyler Durden?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:12 pm

Yes you may I love you. You actually didn't even have to ask.

Would you be ok with Blair/Percy with a plan to backdoor Marianne? I know you said Celine in the other room.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:14 pm

I think that's what I would have done. My only issue with you not putting up Celine is that y'all talked about putting me/layla up. So I think it's risky because will she lose trust in you for not doing what y'all talked about? I think you need to talk to Celine before you do that as damage control on why you changed your mind.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:16 pm

Yeah I mean I never really care what she wants or thinks. I will though. Are you sure you're ok with it? I'm talking in here with you because your opinion matters the most to me.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:17 pm

Yeah, im okay with it Tyler. I can't expect you to go after all my targets lol. Especially if you're good with them! As long as we get out the threats, Im good.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:24 pm

Celine is on my hit list too. I just don't have a reason during this HOH like I do with the others.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:29 pm

Which is understandable. And it's not like any of them leaving hurts my game in any way lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:34 pm

I know you seem cool with it all, but I just have to triple check and make sure you know your opinion matters to me. Which is why I will not do the backdoor and listen to you over Layla lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 31 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next