Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:38 pm

Baby....I promise I know that lol. Im always going to back your decisions and listen to what you're saying.

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:40 pm

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:50 pm

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Is this good

Quote :
I went back and forth tonight, but I have to follow my gut.

I believe that people keep writing novels about big alliances in an attempt to ride the middle. Even though I actually like the people I'm about to nominate, I feel it's in my best interest to nip something in the butt.

Blair and Marianne. One of you is a silent threat that is blending into the shadows. The other spreads a lot of paranoia and somehow I keep coming up from the aftermath.

To the rest of the middle, I'm not going to give you all the luxury to take out the people in your way to ride the middle comfortably. Win HOH and do your own dirty work.

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Sounds good!!  <3
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:06 pm

She's really out there calling me homophobe?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:12 pm

I just saw that. Im hoping she was trying to make a joke or something and missed her mark. I say message her about it because that was a little extreme.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:56 pm

I'm sorry :/ I didn't think she'd beat you
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:57 pm

I'm just mad that no one seemed to try to play for the veto, but in the end she would have probably won anyway. I thought I was super fast.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:03 pm

I swear I forgot about it. I was doing a dr and reminding Arisa to tell me what my idol does and then when I looked at the clock it was 9:27. I wouldn't do that to you, I honest to God forgot about it
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:10 pm

I know Carter. I'm just mainly upset with myself right now for not being fast enough. I'm mad I flopped my HOH for us.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:20 pm

It's not a wasted HoH Tyler because all these people have to leave at some point for us to make it to finale night. Stop being so hard on yourself. It's all okay. We win HoH tomorrow and get you out of whatever mess Mari is going to try to start.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Celine told me to put AOC up. I will tell this to AOC, I just need to wait because I don't know if I can trust her to not relay this back to Celine somehow.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:26 pm

I told you im good with AOC. I say tell AOC now because I trust her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:36 pm

She can't tell Celine or anyone that will tell Celine. Can we assure that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 32 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next