Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:07 am

Depends. How long you staying up?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:11 am

Maybe 45 minutes. I was planning before 5. You?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:12 am

Im not sure, Im up because I slept all day so I guess I’ll try to sleep when you get off. For now your attention will do Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:14 am

You have it Smile. I just noticed your new picture she is holding another face in front of hers.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:19 am

Lol hours later and you’re just now noticing the picture change?!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:21 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I noticed the change. I just didn't see there was a mask over her face at first. Should I pack myself a blanket and pillow for the couch?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:22 am

LOL Tyler please! There is not a mask over her face 😂😂😂 Now I have to go change it!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:23 am

Why are you sleeping on the couch sir?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:23 am

Because I keep saying/doing things to make you mad lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:25 am

LMAO I'm brain dead, I'm half blind from looking at this forum all night. The thing she was holding started to look like a stick and I thought oh it must be holding like her face on top of her face. I'm also high. I have to be forgiven for this. It's in the stoner rule book.

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:25 am

But I like to cuddle so I guess you can stay in the room with me. But one more time and you’ll for sure be on the couch the rest of the week!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:26 am

LOL! It’s okay baby. I changed it back! I have one I want to change it to but it gives me Megan vibes when she kept changing her avi to sexy megan Fox lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:30 am

I promise to be on my best behavior lol *puts halo on*. Do you prefer big or small spoon?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:36 am

I like both! I’m typically the small spoon! Are you big spoon or little spoon?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:44 am

By default I have to say big. Are you still watching Martin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 65 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 65 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next