Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:52 am

Don't mind me. I'll just sit here with the popcorn and spicy dust.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:56 am

Im trying my hardest not to snap 😔 Distract me. What are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:56 am

He said this to Sandra

Percy Jackson wrote:
Dear Ms. Sandra Kaluiokalani, I am going to present you with all the information I have in hopes you consider keeping me. I have been on the block over and over and it is so exhausting, but this time I am trying really hard to stay.

So far, I think I have 7 solid votes. That is enough to tie, but I need one more in order to stay for sure. You have shown my kindness and a seemingly genuine desire to work with me and I hope my inactivity hasn't neglected you too much. You are probably the most important person for me to convince hehe

1. I think there is a girls alliance involving people like Audrey, AOC, billie, Layla etc. Michael had these suspicions before he was evicted. These are some of the people who I think will be evicting me, because I have publicly said I am targeting Audrey. They are all kinda fake to me, saying all this time they had my back but now all of a sudden since it is Blair on the block, they arent giving me straight answers.

2. I will continue to be a nominee, and if I do stay this week a huge target to the alleged "girls alliance" that I have suspected since the elimination HoH, as well as a target for Tyler.

3. Tyler and Audrey are my nominees if I stay and win HoH. I don't know if Blair can openly say her nominees, and she will likely slide back into the background if she stays in this game.

4. tbh im running out of reasons but you have never and will continue not to be my target over Audrey and Tyler, as well as people like Layla who i think are evicting me.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:57 am

I just got out of the shower for real lol. This is not me trying to give you an imagine of my body all wet Laughing. I do want popcorn now. I think I might have some too, I just hope it's not expired. How are you? What are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:02 am

I don’t need any imagine if you aren’t going to do anything with it. <3
Im just trying to keep my cool because I want to confront this man so bad lol. He’s the least deserving person here right now. Im currently watching spongebob, as always lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:04 am

I rarely meet anyone who shares the Spongebob love, I love it. I used to have the a comforter and bed sheets with Spongebob on them when I was a kid lol.

Percy is a mess and we have to clean it up if he stays. I told AOC it was Celine. I can't take the shot at her right now, but I will make sure she has shots coming.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:48 am

I try to give Sandra chance after Chance but people keep telling me she’s the one running her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:56 am

What did she say tonight? I've been giving her the cold shoulder for what I perceive as not trying in the comps.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:59 am

Billie messaged me and was like I believe everything in your messaged because Sandra told me the same thing and she told others I talk to. :/ I just don’t know wtf to do with that lady. It’s like she can’t help herself or something.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:23 am

So Billie is saying that Sandra is still talking about that fucking room? lol
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:26 am

Yup. Lol
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:26 am

And Im sadly not getting enough attention from you tonight. Where is Aang to call me his queen lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:30 am

You left me here alone while you fought with Percy (which was actually pretty sexy). I pulled a Carter and didn't eat since the afternoon. I went to fix myself a sandwich. I'm all yours now.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:31 am

I won't be mad if you have to take Sandra out. I can't win the next HOH, but I won't stop you. I have done all I can do to help her.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:33 am

Oh hush, you knew I was busy handling business lol. And look at us switching roles. What time is it where you are?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 34 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next