Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Aang & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:05 am

I already casted my vote for Heather as well! I agree that's going to hurt her more than help her
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:07 am

I feel so bad for her I haven’t even replied to her on our thread
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:23 am

Haha same I don't even know what to say tbh
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:25 am

Exactly why I haven’t said anytbjng at all
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:28 am

Hopefully she doesn't take it the wrong way
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:33 am

I know maybe we should say we didn’t vote for her but we know it doesn’t look good for her and give her a warning
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:52 am

She DMed me and made her pitch to keep her although I already did haha. Did she DM you too? Yeah we can do that too so she doesn't feel in the dark and just reassure her shes good with us
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:05 am

Heather messaged me way back before he vote started and asked me to keep her whoops lol that vote was so close wow
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:08 am

I was talking about Alycia btw!! 
but Heather did message me as well before the vote started too lol
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:08 am

Oh sorry my bad haha no she never messaged me again
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:09 am

So close! almost could've went into a tie
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:10 am

I know!!!!! Ughhh I think im okay tho I told her I wouldn’t vote for her and it seems like we’re in good standings. I would message her saying congrats on staying
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:17 am

I messaged her(Heather) back right after I voted letting her know I voted her out sksksk . I felt bad and didn't want to lie to her :/ I guess I fuxked myself over huh since she's staying
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:18 am

I did the same exact same thing to Alycia and thought it helped out and she put me on the block so we Deff need to win this hoh to keep you safe.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:23 am

Not us making the same mistake back to back Laughing 
We deff need to win the next HoH and ensure our safety! tonight's vote was crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Aang & Billie
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next