Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Aang & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Aang

Aang

This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:52 am

We gotta make sure we get this HOH and secure our safety for the week!!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:29 am

Oh 100%! Lets get itt cheers I'm manifesting a win for us!!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:33 am

Our other room is a dud now since Alyica is gone lol
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:35 am

Yessss girlll haha and I know right LMAO rip that idea
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:44 am

Lmaoo it lasted a day Laughing sksks
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:54 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:14 am

Lmaoo that’s sad
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:15 am

Should we try to regroup since the last one was a dud unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:41 am

Yeah we can bring another person in!! Who’d ya have in mind?!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:44 am

I haven't spoken much with this person but I was thinking maybe Sunflower? Since she expressed she liked you and agreed that she wanted to keep you when you were otb. What do you think? And do you have anyone else in mind
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:49 am

Hmmm that’s could be an option for us. We can deff bring her over but what if we also bring another person around this time too LMAO that way we can avoid potentially having another dud room made for basically no reason. Me and sunflower haven’t really talked that much but that’s all the more better to reel her in. What about the second one tho? I was laying kinda low today to try to avoid the block haha haven’t really had the chance to speak to a lot of people
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:59 am

Pls sksks another dud room would have Arisa sick LOL. How would we reel her in though? Since we don't talk with her much we don't want to come across a certain way either. For the second im not sure I was hoping maybe you knew lol. I haven't had the chance to talk to much people either so it's kind of a toss up. But I think the more people the better of course. Because 3 was not it lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:48 pm

Okay we can to totally bring in sunflower but hmmm what about Megan?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:07 pm

I've spoken with Megan before, she's cool! We haven't spokein much but that could be an option for us. If you're good with her then thats good and we can reel her in like you said with Sunflower.
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:15 pm

Hey!!! I was talking to a couple people!!! What do you think about Sandra and keesha potentially?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Aang & Billie
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next