Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Aang & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Aang

Aang

This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:16 pm

We have a couple diffrent options open for us it’s whatever you think is best for us and our game and your game as well
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:33 pm

Hey! I like Sandra and Keesha, I’ve spoken to them before so I’m good with that too if you are!
Which options do you like? Whatever you think is best for us!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:34 pm

This HOH was so long lmao
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:38 pm

I KKOW LMAO
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:00 pm

LOL legit was like 3 hours plus sksksk Arisa probably wasn't expecting it to take that long
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:02 pm

Deff not LMAO how you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:06 pm

Lmao and we haven't even done noms or Veto yet. Time to stay up all night <3
Not sure what they'll do but I think I'm okay! I've spoken with them before. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:08 pm

I’ve spoken with both of them on a few occasions. Daph said I’m safe so that’s good haven’t heard from Megan but I know she said she wanted to work together maybe with us so I think that’s good
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:15 pm

Daphne said im good too since she said in the HoH comp the last 10 people are good. If Megan wants to work with us possibly then we should be good then! If she expressed intrest I feel she wouldn't go back on that so I think we're good too
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:22 pm

So far so good girl!ll lets get this bread
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:48 pm

Yass bread and chedder!!
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:48 pm

ohhhhh yeah
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:16 am

What are your thoughts with these noms? Percy situation sucks I wish him well 🙏🏽
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:17 am

ii know thats awful that hes going through that!! these noms are weird tbh a lot of diffrent personas. imlike sunflower i know you metioned her coming into a room with us!!! wbu
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:30 am

heyy so i was talking to sandra and she said shes down to make anew room!!! potentially add keesha in later shes making the room now i think so least we have new numbers to work with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Aang & Billie
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next