Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & AOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:36 am

Carter wrote:
Im voting out Percy because if he stays, he's now an easy pawn to use against us all. Like no one wants to sit next to Percy because it's like the kiss of death lol.

Yeah true. 
That's a good point.

Do you think we have the votes?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:36 am

I hope so because Percy just told Tyler he is going to put me and Audrey up if he stays lol.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 am

Carter wrote:
I hope so because Percy just told Tyler he is going to put me and Audrey up if he stays lol.

Oop. Yeah, he really needs to go then lol

What are you hearing from people about the vote?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:55 am

Sandra told me she was voting out Percy. So me/you/audrey/Layla/Susie/Carly is 6 votes. I told Daphne to vote him out but who knows what she does. Dumbass Nottie voted out Blair bc he has the Iq of a rock.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:19 am

Carter wrote:
Sandra told me she was voting out Percy. So me/you/audrey/Layla/Susie/Carly is 6 votes. I told Daphne to vote him out but who knows what she does. Dumbass Nottie voted out Blair bc he has the Iq of a rock.

Yeah, I think we probably have Billie too.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:21 am

I had to call his fake ass out. Im over all these people honestly.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:44 am

Ugh, I'm so over Percy...
Like dude, just because I talked to you the most doesn't mean I had to be loyal to you...
I am so done...
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:45 am

I told you bro. And I think daphne ass is the snake this time. Because she told me she wanted to keep Percy. He named all of bgc but her. LOL im over these people.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:01 am

Carter wrote:
I told you bro. And I think daphne ass is the snake this time. Because she told me she wanted to keep Percy. He named all of bgc but her. LOL im over these people.

Idk... At this point I'm just over it...
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:09 am

Did you see what Layla said in the BGC chat?
I don't fully trust Audrey, Billie and Daphne but I still want the group to be alive somewhat so I'm worried...
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:09 am

Billie said it was Daphne and that Daphne wanted her to switch her vote onto Blair. This was AFTER I told Daphne that Percy was targeting me..... BGC is dead lmfaooo
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:11 am

I told you im in Avengers with Audrey. We ~should~ be good with her and now Billie is snitching to me about everyone lmfaooo
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:13 am

Carter wrote:
Billie said it was Daphne and that Daphne wanted her to switch her vote onto Blair. This was AFTER I told Daphne that Percy was targeting me..... BGC is dead lmfaooo

We still need Daphne on our side tho...
Like we've already got so many enemies as it is, we don't need another one coming after us...
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:14 am

Idk, I just think we need to keep up the appearance that we're all good, at the very least. 
I think that's in our best interests right now, but idk...

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:14 am

Im not going after Daphne right now but everyone is comparing notes and messaging now about her. So when she wakes up she’ll realize she just ruined the alliance over fuckking Percy who is barely on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & AOC
Page 27 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next