Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+20
Celine Dion
Susie Carmichael
Saoirse Ronan
Marianne Williamson
Nottie Salton
Percy Jackson
Aang
Keke Palmer
Dean Winchester
Megan Fox
Heather
Chloe Bailey
Penny Proud
Michael Cimino
Alycia Debnam Carey
Tinashe
Sunflower
Leslie Knope
Shirley Chisholm
Arisa Cox
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

welcome Evicted Houseguests Empty
PostSubject: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:58 pm

Hello evicted houseguests,

Please continue watching the game unfold. Who knows, you may have your chance at revenge one way or another.

Mwahahahahah

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Shirley Chisholm

Shirley Chisholm

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:03 pm

HaHa! Alycia is on the block. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Shirley Chisholm

Shirley Chisholm

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:28 am

Bloop! Am I being petty? Yes. It was/is too early for all the backstabbing and blindsides. You never know if people can battle back. Lol!😛
Back to top Go down
Leslie Knope

Leslie Knope

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:06 am

Heyyy shirley!
I honestly had to take a couple of days off, because damn i had 11 votes against me Sad
What happened after my eviction????

Shirley Chisholm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shirley Chisholm

Shirley Chisholm

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:09 am

I really don't know exactly what is going on because it is obviously going down in the DMs. I got a ton of individual DMs, but it was all just shooting the sh!t, nothing serious. The rooms were also pretty surface, just jokes & laughs. I voted for Bulma the first eviction because I didn't know them, while you were funny and active. I got 10 votes too... probably from Tyler's alliance. You can't trust the Tyler's of the world! lol

Alycia slid in my DMs promising to return the favor if I didn't vote for her. Then the second eviction I was put OTB with Michael, Aang and Penelope by Tyler and Alycia. Tyler claimed it was because I didn't respond to a DM, which I initially didn't see so I told him he didn't DM me & that was a flimsy excuse to put someone OTB when we have 30+ people in the house. He cont'd to say he did, so I called him a liar. He then showed that he did by putting up his DM details. I then when back and found it and apologized. But, it was too late & he had already tried to gaslight me talking about "I can understand being overwhelmed by DMs and I don't want to be called a liar over small issues". I responded that if it was so small...why put someone OTB over it, when there are inactive people who just throw one comment per day up or just like everyone's posts? BTW, his DM was sent after I said I was going to bed well after midnight, so he knew I was asleep and didn't see the DM that only said "sleep well". He had never DM'd me before that. Alycia won the veto, but left me on the block after promising to return the favor.

I was told by many HGs to not worry, blah blah... but myself and Penelope were evicted and the guys were saved... who barely even posted, btw. Of course, a bih had to flip some tables on the way out. I checked Alycia on her fake promise and called Tyler out for being so quick to air out DMs (not a trustworthy characteristic) and let the House know there was a majority alliance and if they didn't figure it out... they were next.

Karma is my good sis and next out was Alycia & Idris after a public argument. Idk if Alycia will come here or Idris. But, I know how you feel. HGs talk to you in public while plotting behind your back. I'm more of a let's hash it out in public so you can't lie on me later type.

This is not my first online BB game, but I seem to always be out early, so I'm thinking this is not my thing. Not surprising since BB has also gone to sh!t & just like my character, Black people are always voted out early no matter the personality. I played very close to Shirley's character- sassy, smart, NYer, Caribbean, 95 y/o politician w/o children & a ton of nieces and nephews. Clearly a threat!

Should we have a battle back... Hell, will hath no fury like a Shirley scorned!

Saoirse Ronan and Dean Winchester like this post

Back to top Go down
Shirley Chisholm

Shirley Chisholm

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:21 am

IMO, I think it is way too early to be in alliances, backstabbing, or blindsides. There are too many people and the chance of throwing "hinky" votes and being in other alliances are too high. Plus, it shows you are playing too hard and can't be trusted!

These folks clearly haven't watched BB too much or they are casuals.
Back to top Go down
Shirley Chisholm

Shirley Chisholm

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:39 pm

Look at all of these people calling out snakes. See when you play in the snake pit-- you will get bit! LOL Petty is on 10 today.

Here is an oldie, gender free classic. Replace Whore$ with snakes, and you may feel how the evicted are feeling. Maybe I should've played Shirley more like this. THIS is much more fun!! I feel like going to the ballroom, honetys!!

Back to top Go down
Shirley Chisholm

Shirley Chisholm

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:21 pm

Let's say it together... Jury Management. When it's time to vote for F2 they will consider what each HG used as strategy- floater? flirter? comp beast? villain? coaster? All things will be considered. What if someone comes back in a battle back?

Come one HGs! Think about this!! It is not necessary this early to lie, backstab, and blindside.

Have I introduced you to my sister, Karma?

Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:18 pm

yea i was blindsided by an obvious group ngl
Back to top Go down
Shirley Chisholm

Shirley Chisholm

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:42 am

It's unnecessary and too early for what they are doing- It's on some Level 6 shit.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:59 am

yea and i noticed MANY people are starting to realize it so at least they know about it
Back to top Go down
Tinashe

Tinashe

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:34 am

Omg hi LMAO i had way too much fun on my eviction ep and the votes were sooooo clooooose rip
Back to top Go down
Shirley Chisholm

Shirley Chisholm

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:55 pm

Tyler is clearly running the game so if I'm Percy I'm watching my back. If you can count on something it's Tyler to needlessly lead a blindside. I want to be wrong, because that means that the whole house is being played by Tyler.

Chloe- You in danger girl! Anytime you threaten the majority alliance by calling them out, you're gone!

Last, these folks are BORING AF!!

Tinashe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tinashe

Tinashe

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:02 pm

right Shirley!!! I was suspicious of Tyler for awhile and I thought he was running the house but he misted me honestly... he's playing a really good game. yeah they're boring LMAO

Shirley Chisholm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shirley Chisholm

Shirley Chisholm

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:52 pm

If they're smart they will band together. But, if they were so easily led idk about their gameplay. I picked up on Tyler at the beginning manufacturing reasons to target popular or who they consider good game players. Rather than compete they just eliminate by blindside.

There is definitely a majority alliance. I would even venture to say there is probably a F2 or F3 in that majority. Problem is, there may be more than one which means they could/will turn on each other sooner rather than later. This will lead to some mess, I hope, because I'm petty!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome Evicted Houseguests   welcome Evicted Houseguests Empty

Back to top Go down

welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 1 of 46Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next