Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+6
Big T
Madison Rose
Kway
Bob The Builder
Peter
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Welcome Evicted Houseguests Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:29 pm

Hello evicted houseguests,

Sorry for the delay on creating this lovely lounge for you all to continue watching the game unfold. Who knows, you may have your chance at revenge one way or another.

Mwahahahahah
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:42 pm

rofl @ you posting this ten minutes ago <3
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:04 pm

Aw poor Bob! Even though you and I probably didn’t trust each other at all, I did enjoy you! You never really gave me false hope or randomly lie to me unprovoked. May I ask what happened or what’s going on in general in there? I feel like everyone in has been misted <3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:04 pm

Pedro hoping to have a friend <3
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:08 pm

lol shush <3

I hold no animosity towards anyone. It’s just a game. I do like everyone that I spoke to though, even if their gameplay is very aggressive. Been there, done that. I focused on the social aspect this season and I felt like I got to have some decent chat with these players. Bob and I never really got to chat outside of the game though. He’s so awesome though <3 I guess you are stuck with those eyeballz
Back to top Go down
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:45 pm

Sup Pedro! I don’t know too much about what’s going tbh lol I think I was just an easy target so that led me to my eviction lol I knew I was the one going home though so I just accepted it lol and aww thanks Pedro you’re awesome too Smile and sadly yes I am stuck with these eyeballs Sad
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:56 pm

I feel you. I felt like everyone was working together. Who were your allies in this game? I had you had some people keep you in!

ARISSSSA WE NEED TO GIVE BOB SOME NEW EYEBALLZ
Back to top Go down
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:12 pm

This will probably make me sound like a terrible player but I really wasn't part of any alliances lmao i didn't even get a chance to talk everyone. I know that was a fault of mine and I should've talked to people more. Even though there were people who I talked to more than others, I really don't know who voted to keep me lol I was literally a waste of space in this game lmao
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:26 pm

Ah okay. Well you’re still awesome in my book <3

My biggest fear is that I thought you were with Aaron.

I also kinda hoped the cartoon alliance was a real thing and y’all could band together but I think Cameron / Spongebob were not with you for real and actually together.

If I approached you more would you have considered keeping me? I felt like at the end you were with them so I knew it would be pointless to ask for your vote but obviously I was wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:30 pm

Oh and I really did try to get a room with us <3
Back to top Go down
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:39 pm

Thanks Pedro! Smile and yeah I realized I was up in the air a lot so a lot of people didn't know where I stood. and aww it would've been nice to band with them and it could've happened but never did haha i'e had friendly convos with spongebob though so it's all love Smile

Aww Pedro I can honestly say when you and Kway were on the block, it was super hard for me to vote someone out. Like I even talked about it in my diary room because I personally did like both of you. I was approached by the HoH and that kind of affected my decision.
Back to top Go down
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:41 pm

Also I do appreciate the fact you made an effort to talk to me and keep me in on some info Smile
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:46 pm

I figured the HOH would approach you. I felt like she was leaning towards keeping me until I spooked her when I told her about my involvement in the creation of the Big 10 (for the record I wanted a little extra numbers security so I just gave nudged Kway in that direction; he gave me the list of people he wanted in the alliance and I said sure). I thought being open with that idea would convince her I could be helpful to her in the long run since I also told her if she kept me, then I could not target her and go after the people on the outs of her alliance. I should have kept quiet <3 So just to confirm, you never divulged anything I told you? I have a huge feeling it was spongebob and Cameron <3
Back to top Go down
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:52 pm

Ahhhh that makes sense. Yeah I had trouble deciding how to vote that night lmaoo and yeah that was a risky move but you tried! Also, yeah I kept my mouth shut regarding that lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon May 18, 2020 4:01 pm

Well for me, there’s only two things. Winning or losing. So it didn’t matter to me if I tried to make a move and it backfired. I had to do *something*. I probably played a little too aggressively but I kinda had to since the three people I trusted the most in the game (Cameron, Kway, Amy) did not have my best interest in mind. I should have played more UTR but it’s all hindsight now.

I’m glad you had least considered keeping me even if it was momentarily <3 Originally in my DR I wrote about how I didn’t talk to you at all and didn’t plan to because you’d be an easy nomination for me to make but there was something about you <3 I wish I can keep my cool as well as you lmaooo. Just imagine me playing bingo. I’d have so many panic attacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next