Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+5
Momo
Rose the Hat
Cent
Riku
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Welcome Evicted Houseguests Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:04 pm

Hello evicted houseguests,

Sorry for the delay on creating this lovely lounge for you all to continue watching the game unfold. Who knows, you may have your chance at revenge one way or another.

Mwahahahahah
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:30 pm

ARISA PLEASE I NEED TO TET BACK IN
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:25 pm

It’s so lonely in here since everyone else evicted were inactive besides Hailey lol arisa talk to me girl 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 12:02 am

Ughhh everyone is still going at the HOH I wish I can toy with them haha F with them beyond the grave
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 2:37 am

Seems like everyone in the house is still up which is actually really cool. I’d be gone right now haha. In all honesty it’s all a game in the end and i loved all the houseguest. Deff will make uo with them if I can!!! Just happy to have been here!! I know outside this house things will be different and I knkw these houseguest are gonna be my friends 💗💙
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:42 pm

Nearly at 20 hours this is freaking insane!!!
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:37 pm

Riku! Gone too soon 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:17 pm

Haha cent I know 😂😂 I got played like a fiddle 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:18 pm

Seems like Klaus won HOH!! That’s cool!!! Wonder what he is thinking noms wise!! Gonna be interesting watching all of this unfold 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:43 pm

WOW THE REPLACEMENT NOM. Karma sweet sweet karma
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:20 pm

Shit is going down inside this house and rose was like we can start in a sit com haha if she comes in here I think we should rekindle things for sure. It’s nothing personal at all and I love this game so much. Looking forward to seeing who joins me haha
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:25 pm

Shit is about to go down
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:41 pm

Lets get to filming haha welcome rose it’s literally only me that’s active in here and it’s beyond boring lmao
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:44 pm

Riku!!!

I'm here to give you some company. Where's TRUDEAU? Where's HAILEY BURNS???
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:45 pm

Completely gone out of existence girl haven’t seen them at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next