Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Keesha & Carter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:27 am

Morning Keesha!
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:43 am

Morning carter! How are you doing today after last night?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:53 am

Chile....im tied lmfaooooo. At first I thought it was funny when Penny did it but I know im screw now lol. Cz people really believe these callouts
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:57 am

Lordt they really won’t leave you alone seoksoke. Makes me glad that pizza forced me to dip out the chain reaction combo early
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:02 pm

They throw me in so many alliances 😂 Like chile I wish my social game was good enough to get me into one of these power alliances. After the season I can’t wait to laugh at these idiots cz they’re getting played. And IK! 😭 I didn’t even make top 10 and got called out cz of that comp 💀
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:07 pm

And then me, an intellectual, happens to order pizza that needs to be picked up at that time. Smespkepwel.

Despite all that mess I still haven’t had anyone tell me atleast that they are thinking of coming for you. So from that either A: no ones really paying much attention to Michael or B: I’m getting punk’d 😭
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:28 pm

Chile I hope not. I was thinking about gunning for the HoH tonight just to be sure but hearing that is a relief. I was just nervous cz people will see me as a threat and I can barely do decent in these comps to save myself. Like im glad I didn’t have to compete in the comp last night cz I def woulda lost
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:37 pm

Yeah I been noticing I’d flop in a lot of these vetoes too lol. I have more of a shot at an HoH
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:45 pm

That veto last night I woulda lost 😂 I started the first lyric and it gave me two songs. Then when I finally realized the Britney song was the right lyric, 3 minuted had passed. Im like yeah, im sure somebody already done did 5 lyrics
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:46 pm

I didn't even recognize a single lyric at all I would have been over lol
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Im SCREAMINGGGG at Michael crazy ass campaigning outside of the game for afp??? Like why would he do that?? 😭🥴
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:17 pm

Can he not atleast wait till the end of the game? Like Fr there’s still like what probably 2 or 3 weeks left lol.

Kinda makes me lose respect for him tbh
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:24 pm

The game probably has another 3 weeks left since it’s 20 people left. We haven’t even made jury yet! I knew he was crazy chile. After what he did yesterday, I doubt he’s anyones favorite.
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:28 pm

Anyone who came in telling people who they are in general is a cheap ass osmsokee idc. Like we’re here tryna win sum money and you just went ahead and gave yourself an unfair advantage while the rest of us are playing by the rules? If I found out anyone came in with allies and I’m in the jury while they’re in final 2 they aren’t getting my jury vote under any circumstance lol. That’s like actually frustrating
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:39 pm

Yeah it does put people at an unfair advantage and it also puts them in a bad place cz like Arisa said, they risk losing a friendship over the game if they betray them. Im sure post game is gonna be messy when all this shit starts coming out. Cz if Michael was openly talking about it in a gc and got caught, that means it was multiple people in the game in that same chat with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Keesha & Carter
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next