Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:34 pm

I think we have to vote out one of the guys. I was thinking Nottie. He seems pretty popular and is probably a part of the big alliance.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:36 pm

I was thinking Idris. He's so smooth in the emails he sends me. 😂😂 Nottie is so awkward.

I'm good with whatever, tho. We need to stick together!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:38 pm

Me too! As long as its one of them I dont mind. I know they are both probably in it so it doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:43 pm

I agree completely. My concern with Idris is, like I said, sooooooo smoothe. A guy just like him won season one of BBQ because no one got him out early and it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:52 pm

Yeah I can see that. Ill vote for Idris if thats what you guys want. No problem with that.
Back to top Go down
Alycia Debnam Carey

Alycia Debnam Carey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:55 pm

Ill vote how you guys want i would just like all of us to vote together because i do not want another shirley moment where it was essentially a bit of a blindside? since her leaving was a surprise to many people
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:57 pm

Ok so we can all agree we are voting for Idris?
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:58 pm

So if Idris stays up we all 3 do him? I'd be down with that for sure. Out of the two dudes he is most charismatic. I'm good with whatever, tho, as long as we stay tight.
Back to top Go down
Alycia Debnam Carey

Alycia Debnam Carey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:14 pm

the fact i dont like how cocky nottie is being with his whole "mad respect if someone beat me for real" demeanor 😭 and idris is kind of inactive with little to no charisma when he speaks to me so i am fine with voting either way~ ^_^
Back to top Go down
Alycia Debnam Carey

Alycia Debnam Carey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:19 pm

oh nottie won veto uhm ^_^ ya we stacking all our votes on dat irididis man 😭 i refuse to lose another woman :/
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:21 pm

Heather did scare this shit outta me, tho. This is the SECOND time she has come in clutch. She was two posts behind him. Omg.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:23 pm

Yes exactly. That’s what I’m worried about. They are both so much better at comps than Idris. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:23 pm

Do we have a connection to her? Any one of you guys? If you think we can use her, I can breathe.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:24 pm

I don’t have a connection to her. I talked to her once when she put me on the block the first day. But I haven’t spoken to her since
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:30 pm

Omg. I forgot about that. She did nom you.

I say we think about it for about an hour so we can get our noms in during that 2 hour window to win the BBQ dollars and decide and vote. How does that sound? I'm good with whatever. There are pros and cons to both.

I cannot believe that she nommed you and I forgot. I am a clown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia   This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Megan, Blair & Alycia
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next