Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:46 pm

omg are you okay? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:22 pm

Ugh sorry Sad I didn’t mean to block you
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:49 pm

I love that I blocked you twice and you woulda won Sad sorry Tyler

How are you feeling with Carly as the HOH?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:11 pm

Yeah I'm not mad Sandra lol, there's no way to know in those challenges. I think Carter is for sure going up.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:13 pm

I'm super bummed out though. I should have just not competed :/

But right now I don't care about that.

What's wrong with your body? Sad that's the headlines tonight!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:43 pm

You and Carter being on the block is the worst thing ever, the thing I have dreaded the entire season lol. I rather be up there myself.

I have to have surgery. Just waiting on the date. Then it's a 10-12 month recovery process until I can run and play sports again.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:46 pm

She probably has the DPOV.
I’m gonna gun hard for this veto. It sucks thet she’s gonna believe marianne, Layla, Daphne, and Celine lmfao. Good riddance to them. They’re still messing up my game lmao
What did you even do to mess up your body like that 
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:02 pm

I respected that she asked me to not tell anyone, but I just want to tell you that the round the idol was used on me, Carter did it. Daphne told her I was going up, so she used the idol on me. I do owe her one, but I'm closer to you. This is a mess.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:03 pm

its fine. if you win veto use it on her and save yourself and her and then we can work on the vote
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:14 pm

lmao @ me cock blocking you in HOH and you cock blocked me in POV

Poetic justice.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:31 pm

Despite what I said on the thread I still want you to do what's best for you and if that means saving Carter I understand. But you better help me with these votes<3
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:51 pm

You know you have my vote and I will work to help save you Sandra. I feel horrible and I do wish one of us won that HOH. I never wanted to do this to you. I never even asked her to use the idol but I know Daphne was coming for me so I can't spit in her face now.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:52 pm

That’s fair.

I fee like Billie is going up so it’s not totally bad because I wouldn’t break my word to her.

I just hate being nominated still. I should have sat back in HOH and you woulda been HOH. That’s what I get for trying to contribute lmfao
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:03 pm

Or you could have tried harder to win Sandra lol. Razz

I'm having chest pains right now being nervous at you being on the block post veto.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:05 pm

I did try harder but I was mobile the first half.

You know I’m not that great at challenges xoxo

if you didn’t win veto I would be off the block xoxo I hope that runs through your mind if I’m evicted <3

How would AOC vote

Carly Incontro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Tyler
Page 43 of 45Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next