Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:23 pm

If you leave, it will honestly haunt me. I don't want to go into details, but I was really rooting for our story.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:26 pm

Well I think I might have you carter and Haleigh hopefully. Gotta work on AOC
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Haleigh seems to be willing to vote Billie if she knows the votes are there.

AOC hasn’t mentioned anything yet :/
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:49 pm

Lol nobody is talking at all.

What’s going on?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:52 pm

Let me go reply to Haleigh. I figured she would vote however Carly wanted so I didn't even bother. I'm working on AOC right now because she seems hesitant. You have my vote 100% no matter what these girls try though. I already voted.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:54 pm

Thanks. I sent a message to Carter but the silence is awful lmao. I hope things work out in our favor.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:55 pm

She's trying to figure out if we have the votes. Neither of us thought Haleigh was willing so we're both on AOC lol.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:57 pm

Carly says she’d keep me in a tie but I’m not risking that lmfao. I think she’d evict me anyway so I would rather not go to a tie lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:19 am

Carter voted me out :/
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:23 am

This sucks because I woulda kept carter if she was on the block Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:42 am

Did she already vote? I was getting into it with her. I get she feels Carly will evict you but I want to lick you
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:45 am

She said she did. I can copy and paste jt here
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:48 am

Carter wrote:
My boo Sandra. It hurts me to even write this, because it sucks and you KNOW I love you but I voted you out. I know you're going to be upset and you'll probably call me out (Rightfully so) but I have to think about who I can compete against in comps to have the best shot at winning. Im so so sorry, you know I love you and I know right now this paragraph means jackshit to you (because it would probably mean that to me if the roles were reversed) But I know you don't deserve to be blindsided. We've been through so much and I hope you can forgive me post game, because I really do care for you. I'm sorry.

Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:
Sad Tyler literally mentioned how he was gonna use the veto on you but he felt bad and I told him to use it on you. I was never gonna turn against us. I really did want us to succeed. If he had saved me I would have 100% stuck with our alliance and kept you in

Carter wrote:
And I believe that you would have voted to keep me, but I also know you're closer to others than me and with numbers going down, I have to think about where I fall in everyone's loyalty "list". I don't want to get 4th or 5th because I was naive to think others aren't also thinking end game

Literally the only reason I was nominated with you was because Carly felt like you and I were a power duo. Literally nobody wants to work with me. It’s kinda ridiculous that we have people believing all these rumors spread by Celine, Daphne, Marianne, and Layla. All four of them burned me at one point so I had no obligation in keeping them. You were always upfront with me even if you were upset and I can respect that. I don’t like how I’m being portrayed as being overly connected when I’m clearly disposable.

Carter wrote:
I thought you were joking about the Sandra/Carter duo rumor :/ I didn't know people actually believed that because it makes no sense. Carly told me she put me up because she thought I had the DPOV even though I told her multiple times that I didn't have it

lmfao Carly probably has it and that’s her justification. And no, she said we are a duo and she felt like I would have never done anything against you (which duh I wouldn’t have but we never established anything long term; fun fact, I don’t make finals deals with people at all because so much can happen). It sucks that the reason I am leaving is not even valid since you’re voting to evict me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:09 am

I’m campaigning hard still but it’s been nice working with you. I should have thrown that challenge and not even try <3 good luck me thinks
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:19 am

I think Carly would keep me on a tie

Haleigh would keep me if she knew it would tie

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Tyler
Page 44 of 45Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next