Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Billie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 7:23 pm

Couch lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 7:30 pm

LOL Don't worry, I look like Coach from Survivor right now!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:22 pm

Wow that was a tough comp haha
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:31 pm

For real. I did so bad Arisa was rudely snickering at one of my answers<3

How are you feeling with the two HOHs?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:35 pm

LOL it’s okay as I only got probably at least 5 right if I was lucky enough.
I’ve talked with them before but not much. So I’m not sure where their head is at but I’m assuming maybe they’ll follow the same trend as the past HoHs and go after inactives? How are you feeling ?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:40 pm

I'm pretty much feeling the same as you. I think it's enough to not be nominated but not enough that I can go write an obnoxiously smug diary room session.

Fingers crossed we both make it!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:16 pm

Yay we made it! 
How are you feeling about theses noms? I think they make sense considering the reasonings
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:25 pm

Honestly I'm fine with those. It's not you or I so that's the biggest take I get from that. I think if they stay the same, we should be 100% golden. Is there anyone up there that you haven't really spoken with?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:20 pm

I’m glad we’re good! Honestly I haven’t really spoken much with any of them. I’d say I spoken with Idris the most out of the current noms now that Nottie won veto. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:21 pm

I wonder if Susie has to rename a renom or the final noms will be those 3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:21 pm

Pretty much the same. Rae ghosted me early on but I just never bothered to reach back out. Heather hasn't spoken to me since she won HOH.

I'm curious to see who the replacement will be.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:31 pm

I have the same experience with Heather lol we haven’t spoken since. I’m curious as well and that’s if there even is one this time around
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:38 pm

Alycia getting nominated again. Me thinks there will be fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:27 pm

Me thinks phew that would be something. How are you feeling about the noms now? I’m still leaning towards Heather
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 pm

Yeah same. I kinda like Alycia, even if she hurts my neck. But thankfully she changed her picture!

I'm hearing all kinds of names now. I'll just stick with my vote and let the rest unravel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Billie
Page 2 of 72Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 72  Next