Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Billie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:51 pm

I like her too and lol I want to try her perfume hopefully I get added to that PR list! Laughing
I agree it’s best that way and just let everything else happen
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:11 am

Agreed! Thank goodness you keep everything grounded! You don't mess around!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:01 am

Haha thanks! You as well, we're on the same page for the most part Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:31 am

That was a crazy vote!

Not us voting in the minority.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:30 am

Good morning!
And Sksksk right 😭 that was such a close vote
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:31 am

I wonder what happened that Idris got booted lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:40 am

Honestly it might have been Alycia’s campaigning which lol backfired against her since she got the boot too.

I’m just glad we are out of the crossfire.

I feel like it’s the hunger games on the block. No thank you.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:58 am

That's what I was thinking too. She helped her case but also didn't I'm assuming based on the results. Same and I hope it continues that way!
Hunger Games brutal, exactly no thank u
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:02 am

I feel like I’m one of the few people in this game who still has like zero idea of how votes are going. Based on what people are saying I’m thinking one thing will happen and then the opposite happens. I don’t get it.

I mean the vote is fine. I’m content with those two going. It’s too early and I hadn’t really spoken with them as much anyway. Sandy just doesn’t want to be left out, you know?

Game wise, is there anyone that you think we could probably work with? I feel like it’s early to try super hard but I also don’t want us to be left behind.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:43 am

Not me typing a whole response, hitting send then the website crashed 😥

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:45 am

Billie Eilish wrote:

Literally me when I did my luxury task and having such a beautiful submission and then having to start over from scratch and rushing through that since your girl was not about to redo all that. Not everyone getting “oh she’s nice I guess but we don’t talk a lot” <3

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:47 am

Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:
Billie Eilish wrote:

Literally me when I did my luxury task and having such a beautiful submission and then having to start over from scratch and rushing through that since your girl was not about to redo all that. Not everyone getting “oh she’s nice I guess but we don’t talk a lot” <3
lmaoo I was so afraid that was going to happen to me and then I would have to rewrite everything 😂

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:48 am

Going to rewrite my response I love you

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:59 am

Rofl okay can’t wait!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:01 am

I agree, I feel the same way. We think one thing is going to happen and then something else does. That has been happening for each vote so far haha. Yeah I hadn't really spoken with them much, so I'm fine with them leaving as well. I figured one of them had a chance of possibly leaving anyways because of their fight in the chat. I get it, I don't want us the be left out either and be on the outs! that seems to be the case as of right now.
Game wise I haven't really spoken much with anyone like we do. Honestly, I speak with you the most haha so it's kind of a toss up. I have spoken with Aang though and he seems cool. Maybe he could be a possibility? Do you have anyone in mind we could possibly work with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Billie
Page 3 of 72Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 72  Next