Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Billie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:40 am

I know we can't comment! I just wanted you to know where I stood and idc either way lol. 

I think I have an idea on who voted who too and I'm assuming all the names she said didnt vote for her so she was salty lmfao. Oh I'm sure people will start playing soon with numbers going down and jury most likely coming up
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:43 am

Oh for sure. Fingers crossed she didn’t make jury because lol if she did.

I’m guessing it was Blair, Celine, Keesha. No idea on the fourth person lmfao. Blair is not a threat at all. Keesha is with us. Celine might come at me though lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:58 am

Lmfao if she made jury girl is going to be bitter as shit.

That's what I think too with the addition of maybe Carly? Keesha is with us, Blair is fine I have no issue with her, and I feel Celine will come for me as well lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:09 pm

You think Carly voted her? I thought they were close.

I think Keesha and Celine are close which is unfortunate because I actually really like Keesha lmfao. But I know for a fact I would be Celine’s target.

That’s what we get for starting out a season with over 30 people lmfao.

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:17 pm

I thought so too but based on what Nottie said the night he left she seems to like to go with the majority. But you could be right. 
Sksksk then we need to be careful what we say about Celine then if they're close lol. I think I'd be too but I'm not 100% sure. Hoping she doesn't win HoH then🤷🏽‍�. 

LOL this season would be almost done if it was 20 people or so
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:20 pm

Well I’m hoping that if Keesha really does tell her things, it’s all good things <3 but yeah I know what you mean. I think I would still nominate Celine if I won HOH which is why I don’t want to approach her really lmfao.

Nottie <3 I miss him lmao. He kept it civil at least <3
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:25 pm

I trust that she won't tell her bad things though and we didn't really say anything that was bad either. Lmaoo petty but I get it. Can't say you were being nice to them and talking to them up until you won HoH if it didn't happen 😂.

I didn't really talk with him but he did keep it much more civil and Marianne did for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:28 pm

I think the damage is done between Celine and I and I have a feeling she wanted to win HOH to nominate me lmfao. Why else would she try that hard? I just don’t believe in being fake lol. Which sounds ironic given everything that’s happened but these people were trying to use me and I turned the tables on them. No regrets *shrugs*

Honestly Marianne’s pitch was solid but her problem was that she kept telling everyone everything.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:38 pm

Girlie was going hard for that HoH lmao. Who was trying to use you?

Honestly she did but it's true she kept telling everyone and it's hard to trust that she wouldn't blab everything. Which she obviously proved today she would and make up lies lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:47 pm

Nottie never spoke to me until he needed me to use veto on him and even then it was more of a threat than anything lmfao. Marianne never had had best interest in mind lmfao. Low key I tried to help her with veto when she was nominated a while back and she told people I tried to help her lmfao. I couldn’t even trust her. What a mess.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:12 pm

Yeah he never spoke to me either until he touched the block those 2 times LOL. Yikess why would she do that skdjdj what a mess😭. You tired to help her then she flipped it on you lmaoo damn. Welp she was better off leaving this time around
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:15 pm

I have a question, this is based on what Marianne told me which I don't think much of what she's been saying. 
She said you were in an alliance with her, Megan, and some others but they all got evicted but you two. She didn't say who the others were and said Megan started the alliance. Is that even true?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:22 pm

Megan was overplaying the game and I’ll be honest she was one of my closest allies in the game but I felt like she wasn’t too invested in me. She had alliances everywhere so I wasn’t sure I was her top ally. But I figured I could use that to my advantage and she can keep tabs on the people I didn’t talk to as much.

So Megan created a room of me/her/Marianne/Celine because we knew Marianne/Celine were a pair so it just made sense to do that. But I kept telling Megan before the room was created that I didn’t trust Celine so she made another room of me/her/Marianne/Nottie. Unfortunately these rooms take forever to make so even though Megan/I moved past trusting Celine, the room came out of nowhere lmfao. Nobody ever used those two rooms much and it was obvious we didn’t all trust one another.

I love Megan but I am a little relieved she left when she did. She was making herself a huge target and I couldn’t find a way to save her at all. I knew when Aang was HOH she was freaked but I couldn’t do anything to help her because I was starting to trust Aang more and I didn’t want to have his game ruined by not going after her. That’s why that whole round I was a hot mess lmfao.

Since then I’ve just kept things to myself. It’s hard to trust anyone entirely when everyone has thrown your name out at one point or another. So now I’m just trying to work with the people I like the most (like you, Keesha, etc) but I am aware enough to know there are all kinds of relationships all over the house lol.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:07 pm

When we first talked at the start she did mention that she liked you to me. The night she left I did hear she made multiple alliances but wasn't told what lol until Marianne said the one with you, her, and Megan. 

What made you not want to trust Celine so early on? You knew she was comig after you? The way that room with her probably was so awkward since y'all moved passed it😭 and then it was made lmfao. That just proves that Marianne wasn't as alone as she kept saying she was and Percy trying paint that she was too.

That makes sense though and maybe for your game it was better off she left when she did too. Sad Aang left right after his HoH though lol that really screwed him. He should've just done what he wanted then listen to Marianne. 

Well you can trust me<3 but i understand how its hard to trust people entirely when your name has been thrown around for breathing. If you try to make new connections you're not sure if its genuine or not which I get. If you happen to go up because of your name being thrown around you know you're good with me and I'm hoping its the same here! You have me and Keesha as 2 forsure votes at least
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:23 pm

Yeah she seemed to like you too but I was afraid to initiate any kind of group rooms with her because I felt like she just made them like she was serving someone a cold glass of water. I don’t really do group private rooms (but for some reason I much prefer individual rooms with people versus that awful PM system).

I’m not sure what it was about Celine. I guess it was just that we had different group rooms together and she gave out different names on the votes and it confused me on where her vote really was. Then I made the mistake of calling her out on it in private and it hasn’t been the same since lmfao.

I miss Aang. I always mentioned how he seemed a little shady. I think he was overexcited but I grew a soft spot for him. Like a little brother <3 I think he was definitely loyal to the end with us and I wish we were able to save him but it wasn’t meant to be Sad

And you know I got you girl! I’ve been super transparent and I’m hoping you can see where I fit into the grand scheme of things. People make me out to be the villain and I guess if that takes the attention away from you and Keesha then that’s the risk I have to take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Billie
Page 32 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 72  Next