Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Billie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 52 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:52 pm

I prefer the individual private rooms too over PMs that thing is a mess and hard to tell when you get a message. That is true plus group  rooms are messy especially when 1 person is in so many lmao I guess like Megan and it caught up to her.  

That makes sense and can come across as shady especially if you're in both groups and you notice she's saying two different things. Lmaoo damn I mean u weren't wrong for doing that sndndn. It's a valid concern to have. 

I felt bad when he left he seems like a nice person. I do agree tho that he was kinda shady in a way but I wanted to trust him and not assume so early on. Too bad he didn't get to stay 😥 but I also feel like he didn't fight enough to stay either and kinda gave up. 

I know you have and I appreciate that! I'm hoping you see where I fit in the grand scheme of things as well. I think we can benefit each others games moving foward. I wouldn't put much mind to what people have been saying. You're still here so I don't think anyone has really payed mind to the evictee's which is a great thing for you, me, and Keesha!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:10 pm

Lmaoo yes and then people were getting nominated for not responding to private messages and I’m like “omg I promise I thought I saw that message!”

It is what it is though with Celine. I wasn’t trying to doubt her but I was just confused AF and I don’t think she realized I was in both lmfao. That’s why I hate group rooms. Even if she didn’t say anything conflicting it still looks bad for anyone to be in more than one room even though let’s be real everyone’s doing it.

I’m glad you agree with me about Aang. Like I said though I think he was just excited to play and in hindsight it makes me empathize with him even more because he just wanted to play BB and play a loyal game. I feel bad for doubting him a little but that’s just my paranoia. But even if I’m skeptical of everyone I still give them the benefit of the doubt until they actually give me evidence to believe otherwise. And I’m more of a “I want to see this, I don’t care what others say” kind of person.

I think the great thing about our alliance is that nobody will see it coming. Nobody has called out your name really and I’ll be honest, the random alliance I’m supposedly in makes me laugh. I mean I talk to some people there but not everyone so I assume it’s the same way for everyone listed. I still think the funniest alliance someone thought I was in was with Percy, Tyler, Carly, and Megan alol someone must have been SUPER high when they thought of that. As for Keesha, she hasn’t made any waves at all and she’s voted differently than us so I’m sure nobody is connecting the dots yet.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 4:17 pm

lmao the struggle it was to keep up at the start, you were good with responding though.

LOL yeah maybe she didnt realize you were in both till you pointed it out. Agreed I can tell he really enjoyed playing and was excited to do so. I still see him on sometimes now even though hes evicted. I'm the kind of person too! especially if said person hasn't done anything specifically to you in the game. if that makes sense.

I don't think anyone sees it coming either and no one has mentioned us as a three at all either which is good. I have been called out twice now lol but of course not as much as you have. Luckily we're still here so its possible people aren't paying much attention to those who have been evicted. People I have spoken with haven't mentioned you to me as of yet so that's good for your personal game. The random alliances djdjdj like the one from this morning lmaoo what even if that omg. Percy, Tyler, you, Megan, and Carly is such an weird combo lmao. agreed I think Keesha is in a mood position right now, no one mentioning her, and no one will suspect us <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 4:26 pm

I tried what I could do and I got so bored with everyone’s generic “omg hi how are you ^_^” messages all I just talked about the most random shit to help me remember the difference lmfao.

lol you’re right about Aang. I’m sure he loves his name was mentioned <3 such a star even after everything <3

I’m glad you’re the same way about giving people chances! That’s awesome! I mean it’s so easy for anyone to talk and I think you can tell a lot about someone by how much effort they put into conversation. I think the less times they talk the more they don’t trust you. And even if they do talk enough it’s easy to poke holes if there are any inconsistencies.

People are just gonna throw out our names from now until then so as long as we keep a low profile our names won’t be thrown together <3 that’s the ideal situation! If one of us is on the block it’s easy to survive but not both obviously lmao.

I’m curious to see what will happen tonight
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 5:25 pm

Not me saying hi how are u still 😭 . Lmao our random Convos is why Sandra's cookies happened <3

I'm like that irl too so I guess it makes sense why it has drifted into the game as well about giving people chances.
Agreed, the short dry conversions or conversions that don't really go anywhere are very telling. 

Yep since our names have already been said it'll be easier for people to continue to recycle the same names over and over again. Let's hope we don't go up together that would suck lol but I don't see that happening!

I am too, going to be another Interesting night if we don't win the HoH
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 5:44 pm

But you are not boring <333 THASSSS THE DIFFERENCE!

I’m glad you have some good qualities to you <3 not surprised though. You’ve been great all season and don’t seem to be any of those ~fake~ type of players so thank you for that!

I can’t wait until they inevitably list one giant alliance that includes everyone but them! That’s the only thing we need left in this season!

I don’t see both of us being nominated together thankfully. It would be too random lmfao but I guess crazier things have happened. So I wouldn’t be surprised about anything happening in this game..
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:30 pm

LMAO Thank you<3

I'm glad WE have some great qualities to us!! I'm definitely not those fake type of players and I don't feel like you are either.

They'll say they got kicked out of Catch 22 😂

I don't see it either but if that ever happens wtf djdjdj
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:30 pm

Good luck in HoH!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:32 pm

lol you too!

0___0 @ this twist lmfao
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:39 pm

Lmao this twist is crazy but will be interesting

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:15 pm

That was a hot mess lmfao.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:16 pm

Good luck!
And it was lmao
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:16 pm

hopefully one of us win this!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:19 pm

Hopefully!! That would be the best thing
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:22 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Billie
Page 33 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 52 ... 72  Next