Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Billie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 39 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:40 pm

I was team dani too! And there's rumors she might put on BB22 so if that's true im excited to see her play in real time.

Tbh same though maybe what Alycia was saying the first time she was on the block was true? Im glad we made it as far as we did in the HoH tho! But yeah I also noticed that as well during the competition. Intrested to see what happens in HoH tonight if we don't win it. When were you forgotten? The round you said pick me? Lol. I hope so too and we can build something together and not feel so left out. Lmaoo good apology
I'm going to study in a few mins! Need to go do something real quick
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:03 pm

If Dani was on all stars I would have faith in the producers omg. Not by much tho lol. They still have fine awful executive decisions.

I hope one of us can pull out a win so we can be safe!

And girl there were like so many rounds where I was one of the last people. But who knows, maybe I am overthinking it. I just wanna see how the next few rounds go though.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:16 pm

I would be so hyped!! Danielle crom BB3 is rumored also and Dan ive never seen any of those 3 on feeds. It would be cool to see lol. And yeah their executive decisions are ass.

I hope so too! We need this win🙏🏽🙏🏽
Same though I thought I was done a few times and then someone finally picked me lol. Hoping that didn't mean anything for us and it just happened to be a coincidence. But i did notice it! Arisa probably has another messy HoH up her sleeve and if she does will see then too
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:25 pm

Good luck in HoH!!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:36 pm

OMG those would be amazing!

Not this challenge being another popularity contest omg

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:39 pm

Right I would like to see it!

Time to be at the bottom again <3
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:39 pm

Do you know anyone that would give you coins? If i still wanted this HoH
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

LOL ikr

If you want I don't mind trying to get the win!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:47 pm

Someone needs to have alot of the BBQ $ and someone with the least
Where do you think you'd fall under?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:49 pm

Hopefully the most.

I'm trying to get some bucks.

Worst case scenario I can probably find myself a rat<3
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:57 pm

I should probably try to get some too just in case lol.
Going to see if Aang will give you some coins as well!
Worst case scenario you do! Because this comp will deff expose somethings
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:58 pm

I'm going to see who else wants HoH tonight to have an idea how to approach this coin situation
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:59 pm

tonight is going to be worse than last night lmfao
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:10 pm

Lmfaoo legit! And I think Aang is fine with giving you his coins!
I'm hearing Carter also wants to win this HoH and has asked me for coins as well. Would you be upset if I gave both of y'all 5?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:11 pm

I mean I'd rather try to get it for me but I trust your judgment so I'll support it<3

Carter literally has not replied back to me at all tonight lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Billie
Page 7 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 39 ... 72  Next