Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Billie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:22 am

Perfect! Not sure when it'll come up but itll be on its way!

Me not getting a DM from Sunflower. I feel left out.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:46 am

Cool! I think will be a good mix!

lol maybe she's having a tough time or reaching out to everyone slowly. Have you heard any names as of yet? I've been hearing Rae as an option but that's all as of yet
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:22 am

I just heard Rae and Sunflower.

I voted Sunflower since Rae is getting votes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:47 am

I heard Sunflower after I voted but I voted Rae.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:37 am

It’s fine. With two nominees going each round I don’t think it’s as big of a deal voting together. I mean obviously we ideally have to start doing that once the two-party system comes back but I think right now it’s a low-stakes eviction with no real long term effects. Rae or Sunflower going, not really a big deal. In fact last night I had great sleep ^_^ not having to worry about this vote is wonderful
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:00 pm

I agree, especially with one person already getting so many votes it's better to split it. To guarantee the two people you want gone goes. When the two party system comes back then yeah we have too, and it probably will be more strategic then as well. 
Girl you and me both! I slept in and feel good <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:11 pm

Great minds thinking alike <3 there’s a reason why we clicked almost instantly.

Anyway Aang mentioned he was voting out Rae too. She hasn’t really campaigned to him at all either. Looking back at the challenge, I think maybe Aang and Sunflower spoke a little since he actually picked her like twice. I think it’s sweet.

So I’m just throwing this out there now.

If there is ever a moment where I have a suggestion and it’s not your ideal choice, feel free to let me know. I promise I’m not set on acting out my first decisions. I trust you and you trust me. I think this is a safe space for us to discuss our options. With Aang I think maybe he didn’t want to be the bad guy and vote Sunflower. It’s respectable and I think it could have easily been a vote against Percy or something. I haven’t addressed this with him yet. I was going to wait a bit until after the eviction ceremony. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:34 pm

lol not me voting in the minority. #sadface

At least Rae left so it’s not a total loss.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:01 pm

She didn't campaign to me either, looks like she didn't even try if she didn't campaign to either of us 3. I do trust you and I agree if we ever say something or have an opinion of any sort if we do not agree let's talk about it. So we know how to move foward and do what's best for our games and our individual game ofc. If you're worried I may say you voted out Sunflower to Aang you don't have to worry. I wouldn't do that! Me and him didn't really discuss the vote we just heard Rae was being said and voted that way.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:01 pm

Not the votes going a different way than what was being said again
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:08 pm

It's fine. He and I had already discussed the vote previously. I told him how I was leaning towards voting and he mentioned that he was leaning towards voting Rae (which again, she was one of my targets anyway so I didn't mind). I think in hindsight maybe he just didn't want to vote against someone he spoke to, which is fine. I understand that in this large cast we are not going to have 100% agreements. It would be impossible. I didn't want to push it further. I think at this stage there is still a lot of autonomy we can have, especially this low-risk eviction.

But yeah, lol @ the vote being a total blindside. It's not the worst thing that can happen. Dean and I weren't super close and from the sounds of it, he seems annoyed at everyone in general so he probably wouldn't even believe I voted to keep him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:36 pm

Your icon is sending me sksks I'm reading your message and all I see is your icon moving at the corn of my eye lmao.
I get it and that probably was the case in the end as to why he may have voted the way he did. Yeah with a large cast like this at least right now it would probably be hard to come to an agreement. I guess that's what has been happening with the votes recently since each eviction has been somewhat of a shock. 

Definitely not the worst thing that can happen lol but was not expecting that since ive only heard Rae's name and Sunflower a little. Me and Dean hadn't really spoken much either and yeah he seemed really annoyed on his way out
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:49 pm

ROFL YAS that's lowkey why I wanted to pick that as my avi<3

I spoke with Aang just now and he says he wasn't close with Sunflower. I'm not going to really dig deeper. If he isn't close, great. If he is, I mean, I get it, it's a game. I'm not expecting him to drop everything for us (even though it would be amazing<3). I'm the type of player who just wants to build organic relationships. I think people need to be willing to accept the fact that they cannot dictate everything and some things must be left up to trust. I mean obviously there is a proactive way to go about that (so lol no special powers from Lawon plz, that was awful).

I wanna win tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:49 pm

LOL good choice! Issa mood especially after the evictions sksks 
I thought he was close with her as well but he told me they’ve just spoken a few times and that’s about it. If he’s not close with her then I agree that’s good, even for us as a 3. When Arisa decides to make the room for us when she has the time <3. Honestly I think we’re on the same page, building organic relationships are important in a game like this. Not sure if that’s how other people see it but I’m glad we see eye to eye with that. Yep, trust is important if there’s no trust then you’re not going to get anywhere especially in the social aspect of the game. Lmao Lawon really flopped and thought he was doing something sksks. Still can’t believe he actually did that.

Hope you win! If I win ofc you’re good with me. Have you studied for the HoH yet?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:54 pm

Looking back at the game chart for that season I’m so triggered omg. Imagine if they just evicted Rachel like they should have and then brendon wouldn’t come back in the game. I was team Dani that season but I’ve grown to appreciate Rachel more<3

Honestly I don’t know what’s going on in this game and I’m starting to think there is more going on than we think. The challenge yesterday was interesting. It was obvious who was on the outs since they were booted really quickly. I was even forgotten ;___; I am hoping that we/Aang can think of something once our room is created. The last thing we need is being left at the station after the train already left.

I was going to study for the HOH in a bit. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Billie
Page 6 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 72  Next